Greetings from South West Coast of Turkey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kapitan

May 29, 2018
Turkey
Hey Everybody,

I am a vaping sailor from south west coast of Turkey. These turquoise and crystal clear waters make me vape deeper :) English is not my mother language but I am pretty ok with it. Please tolerate my typos, if any.

I am 38 y/o, hold a BSc. degree in Materials Science and had been smoking combustibles for over 20 years. I switched to vaping a little less than a year now. I completely quit combustibles and vaping since then.

I am a MTL type of guy as I enjoy it and DL is definitely not my thing. I tried many atomisers and I settled down with three of my favotite rba's - two rta's and a rda, all domestic products.

I am using a DNA75c mod, also with some cheaper VW backup modes stored away. I mainly vape with temp control, using nickel and chrome free wires only - titanium and zirconium.

I make my own e-juices and invest on some "premium" liquids from time to time.

Its nice to be around. Greetings to all.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Welcome to ECF. I am a MTL vaper as well, I'm sure you'll find many others as well. Congrats on switching to vaping about a year ago. I switched around that time as well, and almost cannot believe my success at times! Welcome, congrats, and I hope you enjoy your time here. There's a lot to learn, and a lot to share, and I hope you have fun.

Welcome and congratulations.

Anna

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread