Status
Not open for further replies.

Susan W.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2013
Torrance, CA
Love that drip tip on it!! Looks awesome!!

ja2y7a9y.jpg

Here she is!

Well folks, turned another year older today. Started out like most other birthdays, except of course this year, I am a vaper, and feel so so much better than I did last year at this time. vaping of course can be a picky monster, sometimes we fiddle, and fuss to get the things we want out of our vape, and somedays the stars just align. Well the last couple days my home for my kayfun, the zmax started doing its poltergeist double pressing not firing, turning on charge my phone mode, etc without my help. Those of you that own a Kayfun, and have been taking a nice long draw and suddenly realize your mod didn't fire (not that anyone in this thread would have that happen, but maybe in your past) now the Kayfun shows you how pressure and negative pressure and gravity all work and proceeds to start spitting out of the airhole like a class 3 slimer! I was starting to get a little edgy and was looking for the number for Ghostbusters. So I sit down with my wife to discuss what you do when you are asked "Are you a God?" So here I was going over ectoplasm theories and the ramifications of crossing the streams....she says to me....if you could spend more to replace that thing, that lasted what? 2 months? (mind you this is the 2nd one, the 1st one had the button issues at day 3, but was replaced by the vendor) and you get a warranty, why wouldn't you do that? Shes a simple vaper, she loves her little twist, does not care for anything bigger and is just plain happy, but she knows what I like, and I sat there stunned.......Yeah.....Why wouldn't I do that? I have been a member of the ECF? I watch PBusardo, Grimmgreen, Todd, etc etc....I bantered with the best of them when GN blasted our forums with lunacy....I know whats what!!! Why the heck wouldn't I? So off we go, I could have hit the website, but being my birthday and being on the edge of modifying the skylight with a perfect stencil hole of a zmax I found a dealer in Rockwall, TX.

Now here I sit, a tear in one eye, a Kayfun with a micro @ 1.3 stuffed with organic cotton and filled with a dazzling peach/raspberry/chill sort of number, perched on the most beautiful full size, extended satin silver finish god send of a device. vaping sure is a journey folks, I wish I could hit the rewind button, or set this thing to 1.21 gigawatts and jump in that Delorean and make this happen much much earlier. Things being what they are though, I'm just thankful I am here now, and well, hoping I will be welcomed with open arms. It's all so clear now.

In all seriousness folks, one of the best, most consistant vape I have ever had. Sure is alot to be said for a chip running at like 800 mhz regulating a perfect voltage and how things perform and taste on that level. Wow. I mean just Wow. I have tried a few friends Provari's before, and I thought they were great, but now months into my own journey, I understand exactly the kind of impact this type of device has on my experience. I am really really happy about my purchase, and now I know and can say first hand to folks why I love mine, and why I could recommend one. Seriously in my top 5 best birthdays ever! Hope ya all had a fun read......now where do I go to learn the secret cloud? Oh and can we skip the hazing? I am getting old, but would not be beyond vaping some crab juice to show my commitment to the order.

CrimsonJack

Ursus Praedonum
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2013
The Vobbit Hole
Well folks, turned another year older today. Started out like most other birthdays, except of course this year, I am a vaper, and feel so so much better than I did last year at this time. Vaping of course can be a picky monster, sometimes we fiddle, and fuss to get the things we want out of our vape, and somedays the stars just align. Well the last couple days my home for my kayfun, the zmax started doing its poltergeist double pressing not firing, turning on charge my phone mode, etc without my help. Those of you that own a Kayfun, and have been taking a nice long draw and suddenly realize your mod didn't fire (not that anyone in this thread would have that happen, but maybe in your past) now the Kayfun shows you how pressure and negative pressure and gravity all work and proceeds to start spitting out of the airhole like a class 3 slimer! I was starting to get a little edgy and was looking for the number for Ghostbusters. So I sit down with my wife to discuss what you do when you are asked "Are you a God?" So here I was going over ectoplasm theories and the ramifications of crossing the streams....she says to me....if you could spend more to replace that thing, that lasted what? 2 months? (mind you this is the 2nd one, the 1st one had the button issues at day 3, but was replaced by the vendor) and you get a warranty, why wouldn't you do that? Shes a simple vaper, she loves her little twist, does not care for anything bigger and is just plain happy, but she knows what I like, and I sat there stunned.......Yeah.....Why wouldn't I do that? I have been a member of the ECF? I watch PBusardo, Grimmgreen, Todd, etc etc....I bantered with the best of them when GN blasted our forums with lunacy....I know whats what!!! Why the heck wouldn't I? So off we go, I could have hit the website, but being my birthday and being on the edge of modifying the skylight with a perfect stencil hole of a zmax I found a dealer in Rockwall, TX.

Now here I sit, a tear in one eye, a Kayfun with a micro @ 1.3 stuffed with organic cotton and filled with a dazzling peach/raspberry/chill sort of number, perched on the most beautiful full size, extended satin silver finish god send of a device. Vaping sure is a journey folks, I wish I could hit the rewind button, or set this thing to 1.21 gigawatts and jump in that Delorean and make this happen much much earlier. Things being what they are though, I'm just thankful I am here now, and well, hoping I will be welcomed with open arms. It's all so clear now.

In all seriousness folks, one of the best, most consistant vape I have ever had. Sure is alot to be said for a chip running at like 800 mhz regulating a perfect voltage and how things perform and taste on that level. Wow. I mean just Wow. I have tried a few friends Provari's before, and I thought they were great, but now months into my own journey, I understand exactly the kind of impact this type of device has on my experience. I am really really happy about my purchase, and now I know and can say first hand to folks why I love mine, and why I could recommend one. Seriously in my top 5 best birthdays ever! Hope ya all had a fun read......now where do I go to learn the secret cloud? Oh and can we skip the hazing? I am getting old, but would not be beyond vaping some crab juice to show my commitment to the order.

Skip the hazing? Skip the hazing??? Would Tom Hanks have skipped the bachelor party? Would Maverick have skipped the volleyball game? Would Gizmo have skipped his midnight snack? Would Johnny 5 have skipped being alive? I think not, my friend. I think not.

PLANofMAN

Signature Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2012
Woodburn, OR
....I bantered with the best of them when GN blasted our forums with lunacy....I know whats what!!!
Happy Birthday!

I kind of miss that lunatic. The forums seem much quieter now that he's gone. Anyone know where he ended up? I'd like to continue spectating that continuous disaster.

Thank you Ocelot!! Loving this Kool Aid!!!!
Reading this while looking at your avatar cracked me up.

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
Agreed. It is an important, serious affair. As evidenced clearly in this documentary.

Skip the hazing? Skip the hazing??? Would Tom Hanks have skipped the bachelor party? Would Maverick have skipped the volleyball game? Would Gizmo have skipped his midnight snack? Would Johnny 5 have skipped being alive? I think not, my friend. I think not.

Harleybarbie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2009
Wonderland
Yesterday was a glorious day!

On Valentines day this year I received some of the most awesome prezzies!

My step-son married the love of his life, I received a dozen red roses from my love, and I now have in my hand an awesome new Mini Metallic Bronze Vaping beauty!
Now... Yep I get it, I understand! My mini + Kayfun clone with clear tank + beauty ring = true love!
I'm so diggin' it! Haven't let go of it since I put it together! ❤️❤️❤ it! I am reborn!

6uga8ehe.jpg

Sent from my iThingy using Tapatalk

glassgal

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2013
Central Florida
www.azenglass.com
Yesterday was a glorious day!

On Valentines day this year I received some of the most awesome prezzies!

My step-son married the love of his life, I received a dozen red roses from my love, and I now have in my hand an awesome new Mini Metallic Bronze Vaping beauty!
Now... Yep I get it, I understand! My mini + Kayfun clone with clear tank + beauty ring = true love!
I'm so diggin' it! Haven't let go of it since I put it together! ❤️❤️❤ it! I am reborn!

6uga8ehe.jpg

Harley, I thought you had a Provari already? If this is your first one, CONGRATS:)!!!!

Harleybarbie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2009
Wonderland
Harley, I thought you had a Provari already? If this is your first one, CONGRATS:)!!!!

Well hubby bought one and said we could both use it... He didn't share once he used it! It's ok though because he never treats himself.
Second ProVari in the house but not the last!

I can't wait to put your tanklet in my tank, but I've missed placed it! I always loose track of things I'm so absent minded ;)

Thanks Glassgal!

Unfettered

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 5, 2009
Texas
I, too, got a Provari for Valentine's Day. :D I agonized over saving money by ordering it online or spending a bit more and having it the same day. Same day won out and I'm so glad I did it. The B&M I went to (Burleson Vapor in Burleson, TX. Awesome owner, great service, terrific place.) offers them only in kits BUT he had a variety of tanks to choose from included in the price. He steered me toward the Aspire Nautilus, where heretofore I had been a Kanger devotee, and I am SO glad he did. He also offered clearance price for a SS because I drove so far and he was out of the Satin Silver. I am a happy girl.

I have never truly vaped before this day. Everything I've read about the superiority of a Provari is absolutely true. I repent for any and all doubt. I am in love. :wub:

Now I want to save my dimes and nickels and get the Zombie finish before they stop selling it. haha

Unfettered

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 5, 2009
Texas
I just have one question that doesn't seem to be covered in the owner's manual.....when I check the battery level, the unit fires for a few seconds. Is this normal? I'm sure this has been asked 50 kajillion times, so I apologize in advance.....and if it is normal, what is the purpose? (If anyone knows....)

Congrats on those other Valentine Day Provari's folks! I knew I wouldn't be alone! And as for the hazing, if we must......just be gentle...I'm a bleeder. That video creeped me out, and made me laugh all at the same time! I feel ya Unfettered, I couldn't wait either, and turned out to be a great experience, it was a shop I had never visited, and that turned out to be a present as well, it was a really great place. One of the little side benefits to buying at the B&M, if for some reason I have to have the Provari serviced, they'll give me a loaner, even if I do something like send it in for a LED color change. Wow!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread