Status
Not open for further replies.

caffeinator

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2012
WA, USA
Howdy folks, it is I, the Caffeinator. :evil:

(yes, coffee is my other mistress..it's an old nick)

About me, well...I've been doing analogs for over 25yrs, mostly RYO for the last decade or so and recently got the stiff shove into knocking that crap off via my Apt. building banning smoking as of July 1st. I got the posted notice on May 21st....Yikes!

Yeah, not a lot of notice. But, fortunately for what resembles my sanity, I have a buddy who vapes. Soooo, after I freaked out for a day or so, I went into research mode which lead me here. I did a LOT of research and have ordered my first PV kit as of this morning. Yay!

I'm getting this e-power kit from CCV, and I'm stoked about it. Great folks over there too.

I'm a geeky dude by nature so I equate PV gear to building a computer...which I love doing. There are just so many flavor options and shiny technical things to fiddle with it's actually an exciting prospect.

It'll be good for me, my apt., and my big 'ol cat. Hey, it might even be fun eh? ;-)

Cheers!

~ Caff

caffeinator

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2012
WA, USA
Thanks man, I'm so glad I did the research I did and didn't just buy the first thing I found.

I tell ya though, I consider myself a pretty smart and technically inclined sort of guy, but learning all this vape stuff really took me a few days to grasp...heh.

It's gonna be fun though: Not only do I get a new hobby, I am finally getting away from the dern cigs that are slowly killing me. :)

NGIB

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 27, 2012
Hinesville, GA
I just passed the 6 week mark and it was painless for me. Part of my motivation was to get 2 of my kids off smokes as well - and I have. When they saw my success, they both switched to kits I bought them. Have I spent WAY to much money in this 6 weeks - yes I have but it's an investment in my future. Hardly a day goes by that the mailman doesn't bring something but I'm pretty well stocked now so spending will slow down. My latest buys were juice, cartos, and clearomizers so I have plenty on hand as well as spare batteries & chargers for the Epower...

caffeinator

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2012
WA, USA
Thanks Pappy, I'm glad to be here.
respect-055.gif

caffeinator

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2012
WA, USA
Heheh, yeah, I think she'll wonder what's going on....why is everything smelling different?

Here's my furball, she was a stray rescue I got out of the blue on Jan 13th of this year. Friday the 13th, to be exact. After 10yrs without a cat, go figure, eh? :D

She ain't fat at all, and is on a natural no-grain feed, but has a breed trait "belly flap" of looser skin and fur that makes her look bigger. Plus she's lanky and strong as an ox. (She's leap over my snoozing self from one corner of a Queen size bed to another from a standing start.)

Bad lighting, but she loooves her belly rubs.
97PNq.jpg

Prancing around mode
fYSri.jpg

She's a Mackerel Tabby w/ what I think is part Bronze Egyptian Mau. She has all of the traits including the spots, raw speed, chirping and prancing behaviors. Not a lap cat, but sleeps near me every night since the night I brought her home. Well mannered too. :)

We're a well-met pair I think.

Last edited:

KarlH007

Jun 1, 2012
Milwaukee, WI
Buying a variety of vaping "tools" at firstcan be a good method to help fend off cigarettes. Investing a little money will help you keep at it and assist in making it feel like vaping is something that will not only be new and exciting, but also something you shouldn't throw in the drawer after a week. I can understand the build a computer approach :blush: just get some gear that works for you and ease your way in. Who knows you might just "geek" when you take your first puff :p

yiddleboge6

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2012
PA
Heheh, yeah, I think she'll wonder what's going on....why is everything smelling different?

Here's my furball, she was a stray rescue I got out of the blue on Jan 13th of this year. Friday the 13th, to be exact. After 10yrs without a cat, go figure, eh? :D

She ain't fat at all, and is on a natural no-grain feed, but has a breed trait "belly flap" of looser skin and fur that makes her look bigger. Plus she's lanky and strong as an ox. (She's leap over my snoozing self from one corner of a Queen size bed to another from a standing start.)

Bad lighting, but she loooves her belly rubs.
97PNq.jpg

Prancing around mode
fYSri.jpg

She's a Mackerel Tabby w/ what I think is part Bronze Egyptian Mau. She has all of the traits including the spots, raw speed, chirping and prancing behaviors. Not a lap cat, but sleeps near me every night since the night I brought her home. Well mannered too. :)

We're a well-met pair I think.
Welcome to ECF and congrats on making the leap to vaping.
Love the kitty. Interesting about the chirpping. We took in a stray kitten last year that sits by the windows and chirps. I'd never heard a cat do that before. :lol:

caffeinator

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2012
WA, USA
Buying a variety of vaping "tools" at firstcan be a good method to help fend off cigarettes. Investing a little money will help you keep at it and assist in making it feel like vaping is something that will not only be new and exciting, but also something you shouldn't throw in the drawer after a week. I can understand the build a computer approach :blush: just get some gear that works for you and ease your way in. Who knows you might just "geek" when you take your first puff :p

Yeah, I have to think that way as it's just me and Tha Kittah. Nobody is going to be around talking to me about it, so I have to self-motivate. Hobbies are good. :D

Welcome to ECF and congrats on making the leap to vaping.
Love the kitty. Interesting about the chirpping. We took in a stray kitten last year that sits by the windows and chirps. I'd never heard a cat do that before. :lol:

It's fun, we have "conversations" and I can tell her mood and wants from the inflections in her chirps. Cats do have rather complex language and social behaviors, after all. :D
I grew up in the country with cats, dogs, and everything else, but I'm mostly a cat person. Must be the Leo part, eh?

Hi and welcome Caff! :)
Cute kitty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks! She's mah baby. :)

Caffeinator, if you find any good coffee juices for your PV, be sure and let us know. I'm on the lookout for one.

You know it man! It's the revelation of "OMG...I CAN VAPEZ THA COFFEEZ?!" *head explodes in wonderfulness*

(I'm currently drinking a homemade tripple vanilla latte from fresh-ground beans w/ a shot of Ezra Brooks just cuz I can)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread