Not open for further replies.

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
I must be doing it wrong. i made a twitter account months ago, and haven't used it more than a half hour total, 5 minutes at a time since.

I made an acct there in 2010... and until 2014, I think I used it twice. :D But once I got interested in the politics of vaping, started tweeting this and that about vaping, started following those who tweet about vaping... and people started following ME... :shock: Now it's an hour's timesuck everytime I touch it! :D

Andria

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
Andria, I am one of your followers. :p I made a twitter account in 2010 and I have used it more in the past few weeks than the entire time before. We need more people to tweet the message that the antz are spreading lies and misinformation.

That's exactly why I got into doing the Twitter thing, with vaping -- just today, I'm reading all this total crap about how we're "Big Vapor" -- if enough of us get together *anywhere* and make a big enough noise, they will HAVE TO take us seriously. Twitter seems as good a place as any! That way, anyone on Twitter has the opportunity to see what "Big Vapor" really is -- a large international group of vapers determined to not be railroaded.

Until I got into vaping, I really didn't see much use for Twitter; I don't even HAVE a mobile phone, and the 140-chars is really limiting, but for the purpose of uniting people all over the world with a common interest, it's perfect! :thumb:

Andria

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread