Gremlin-Vanilla Custard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wildflowers69

ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2013
Rochester, New York, USA
So saw great views on their site for this- Got it-vaped it- ugh taste like pepper. So I put it down and tried again today. Ugh Pepper. This is not the first juice I have had that taste like pepper. What is up with the pepper taste? Its like a chemical pepper- Awful....Just Awful

So far I have found One flavor that I can stand to vape: Its Banana Pudding by Plume Room

Wildflowers69

ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2013
Rochester, New York, USA
Yup shake then vapid....smells like pepper taste like pepper with a slight vanilla taste. I will just put it in the junk steeping box- with all the other nasty smelly liquids. Makes me sick to my stomach just from the smell. Now my wick and tank smell and taste like it-Washed it- still smell it. I will try what you say but am determined to find a vendor that allows me to vape right from the mailbox. Trial and error-this seems like a long journey to Happy Vaping.
Peppery flavor usually denotes the nicotine. Did you shake your bottle before filling your juice delivery device?

Always best for any liquid to remove the cap/dripper for 24 hours, place cap and dripper back on, shake, and let sit another day. Then shake and vape and see if it's ready.

Wildflowers69

ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2013
Rochester, New York, USA
Will do thanks- I was wondering what it was I kept tasting and after tasting what is supposed to be the best of the best Five Pawns and I still taste it I know now its the nicotine I am not liking the taste of.
Seriously, try Big Willie's Custard--rated on par with GVC, CLS and Gremlin. I just got a 60mL bottle and can't put it down. I get no peppery taste with the PG/VG blend @ 18mg nic (I'm super sensitive to that peppery nic)...just great vanilla custardy goodness.

alisa1970

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2013
Portland, OR
Yup- its the nicotine- Just got a bottle of Five pawns Gambit and I taste the same taste.....Will Steeping make that taste subide?

For me sometimes it's alcohol that does it, so that does subside after letting the bottle vent a couple of days. The nic won't stop being peppery, though. Some suppliers have more peppery nic than others.

Will do thanks- I was wondering what it was I kept tasting and after tasting what is supposed to be the best of the best Five Pawns and I still taste it I know now its the nicotine I am not liking the taste of.

He's a one-man show, you can find him on Facebook. To order, shoot him a message from FB with what you want to order. Pay by Paypal. He's super attentive and the stuff is really good.

Last edited:

Wildflowers69

ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2013
Rochester, New York, USA
What strength do you get? I have been vaping 18 and thought it wasn't high enough so uped it in my five pawns order to 24mg and omg can I taste Nic.
He's a one-man show, you can find him on Facebook. To order, shoot him a message from FB with what you want to order. Pay by Paypal. He's super attentive and the stuff is really good.

Jerms

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2011
Fargo
What strength do you get? I have been vaping 18 and thought it wasn't high enough so uped it in my five pawns order to 24mg and omg can I taste Nic.

If you get higher nicotine than what you're used to it's pretty normal for it to seem peppery and you'll be able to adjust to it in time. When I vape higher nic juices it seems peppery and harsh until I adjust, which happens fairly quick for me. If I go the other way, and vape lower nic than what I'm used to, it feels airy and tastes muted until I adjust.

Nicotine in nic juice like salt is with food. Tends to bring out the flavor, and people adjust to whatever level they normally use. Someone who uses a lot of salt finds the same dishes bland without it, and people who use little salt find too much salt.. well.. too salty.

vjc0628

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Maryville TN
Yup- its the nicotine- Just got a bottle of Five pawns Gambit and I taste the same taste.....Will Steeping make that taste subide?

What MG do you vape

I used to get that more at 18 mg not so much with12

but with my more deserty stuff I'm starting to go 6 mg and its real smooth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread