Griff's Leather Mod Holsters - Reo Grand

Status
Not open for further replies.

kazz63758

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 23, 2011
Southeast Missouri
This is my first submitted review ever, so please be patient with me...

My preferred method of vaping is with a Reo Grand, which is a bit heavy for a shirt pocket and I don't particularly care for larger items in my pants pockets. I found a convenient way to carry it while away from home in the http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...forum/177608-griffs-leather-mod-holsters.html thread here on ECF. He also has a web site at SerenityGear Leather

Tim was very prompt and patient in answering my questions regarding size, belt clip, care, etc. I ordered on a Tuesday night and had a shipping notice on Thursday.

The holster is made of heavy leather, yet it isn't overly stiff. The stitching is uniform and clean. The belt clip is plenty strong enough that I have no concerns about it accidently slipping off of my belt. Size wise, it is no larger than the cell phone case that I used to wear on my belt. In fact, it doesn't stick out as far from my waist since there isn't a swivel on the clip.

Formwise, the holster is a leather "sleeve" formed into the shape of the Grand. It has an opening on bottom, so you can just push the mod up enough so it is easy to hold and remove from the holster. It was a very tight fit at first, but after four days of use the leather has relaxed enough that I can remove the mod with minimal effort. But, it is still snug enough that the mod doesn't fall out, even when held upside down.

I couldn't be more pleased with my purchase, and do not hesitate to recommend Griff's holsters to others.

reoholster.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread