GrimmGreens Epiclouds Max VG

Status
Not open for further replies.

bman1977

ECF Veteran
Jun 3, 2014
New Jersey
I recently got a Kanger Sub tank Mini and started subohming. I thought with this setup I'd have no problem with max vg juices. For some reason the Epiclouds line doesn't vape well in this. I keep getting dry hits and a slight burnt taste even as low as 22 watts. I'm also using the older horizontal coils. Anyone have any advice?

Liskrig

ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2015
MA, USA
I recently got a Kanger Sub Tank Mini and started subohming. I thought with this setup I'd have no problem with max vg juices. For some reason the Epiclouds line doesn't vape well in this. I keep getting dry hits and a slight burnt taste even as low as 22 watts. I'm also using the older horizontal coils. Anyone have any advice?
If the Mini is anything like the Plus, I know I do not personally use anything above 70/30 VG/PG. Sometimes I can get away with a 80/20, but I usually drain it, after a few hard hits and switch it.

@Thundernoggin had it right though, a tighter draw may help with wicking the thicker liquids.

The Atlantis v2 handles all VG liquids beautifully if you're ever in the market for a new tank :)

Reactions: Thundernoggin

Sanctuary Denied

ECF Veteran
Sep 6, 2013
Vancouver, Wa
The Atlantis v2 handles all VG liquids beautifully if you're ever in the market for a new tank :)[/QUOTE]

I'm on my third 30ml bottle of Cereal Killa (a very thick juice) using the same coil on an Atlantis v2. It still tastes and wicks great. The juice intake holes are large.

My old setup with a Nautilus tank had problems with Doughnut Pounder and dry hits too. The smaller juice intake holes couldn't keep up.

Oberon75

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2014
Roseville, Mi, USA
God do I love Epiclouds. Not only Donut Pounder but Moms Pineapple Cake is excellent as well. I've run them through an Atlantis V1 perfectly.

The Subtank shouldn't really be used with juice with higher VG then 30/70. ITC Vapes even started selling 30/70 to accomidate Sub-Tank users. You can use 20/80 but not without primer pulls before every puff.

Sent from my HTC One M8 Harman/Kardon edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread