Gripper-- muh ha ha ha

Status
Not open for further replies.

BubbaBlue

Verified Member
Mar 5, 2012
Maryland
I ended up modding a dead stainless DCC by ripping it's guts out and soldering in a 510 battery connector on the open end. Works great but the gap between the connector and the bottom of the tank doesn't look good. The DCC and battery connector sit above the top of the Gripper by about .25". Next step is to cut the DCC length down some so the tank will sit flush.

SloHand

Eh?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 8, 2011
Kingston, Ontario
Got one of these on the way. Wanted it so that I could carry something in my work belt that didn't have a carto sticking out to get bent, snagged and snapping off all the time.

Has anyone thought to drill out the housing where the carto fits so that it looks like a muzzle brake and doubles as a way to cool the carto?

asdaq

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
poland, and the brassy lands of google
No, but with the switch position and the effort needed to press it really isn't an issue. You CAN press it with the side of an index finger, but it is much easier with thumb pressure.

Slo, It wouldn't match the rubberized finish and might be difficult to get is to look nice. Plus there is a seam for the two halves to deal with.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread