groin/thigh pain from vape

Status
Not open for further replies.

Falconeer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 27, 2015
Dunoon, West of Scotland.
The anti vapers are trawling sites like this to list afflictions that are supposedly caused by vaping.

Those so posting in Scotland are called the "50 pence posters" as in their Troll Factory they get 50p per post - in the USA they probably get a dollar a shot.

If it were up to me and were I still a mod these posts would be killed before they landed on public view

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    The anti vapers are trawling sites like this to list afflictions that are supposedly caused by vaping.

Those so posting in Scotland are called the "50 pence posters" as in their Troll Factory they get 50p per post - in the USA they probably get a dollar a shot.

If it were up to me and were I still a Mod these posts would be killed before they landed on public view

I agree, but at the same time forums like this could be accused of "covering up" health issues "related" to vaping. So you just let them go and run their course. For the vast majority of these threads, they die out either due to excessive trolling or the OP posts and never comes back - I call those forum bombs.

Falconeer

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 27, 2015
    Dunoon, West of Scotland.
    Here I would like to add - OMG I have got Terminal Dandruf even though I went bald 20 years ago AND THAT WAS CAUSED BY VAPING, not to mention that I grew an extra set of teeth and now have to wear dentures because I took to vaping 20 YEARS AFTER THIS ... and hey 3 years after I took to vaping the supercharger on my car had to be replaced which had I not took to vaping obviously wouldn't have happened

Last edited:
    Reactions: Marper

Marper

Moved On
    May 20, 2019
    The thing that gets me is these posters don't even bother about research, or vaping terms, let's be honest, this guy says he's been vaping for a year and still does not understand the specifics, well he got a bit of money from this one but we have to be careful about who is true towards vaping related instances and always try to help

Coyote628

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Contest Winner!
    Sep 16, 2017
    The thing that gets me is these posters don't even bother about research, or vaping terms, let's be honest, this guy says he's been vaping for a year and still does not understand the specifics, well he got a bit of money from this one but we have to be careful about who is true towards vaping related instances and always try to help
    He did say he was using a .6 filter, whatever that is.

Reactions: Marper

Jwaterski

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 27, 2013
    OKC, OK
    I'm sorry OP if you are actually experiencing pain in your groin/thigh, but I can't help but find it borderline hilarious that the first thing you would think would cause this pain is vaping! I myself have been suffering from tinnitus, I think it may have been caused by the voices I hear in my head, sometimes when they're mad they yell really loud!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread