Gross miss ship on last order.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RDBJ

Nov 9, 2009
Hawaii (Boooooo)
My long awaited return of parliment cartomizers, was meet with disaster when V4L put all 555 cartomizers in my last order instead of parliment!

My mood went like this:

:lol: = Yay my order came! these will be soo good.
:confused:= bag smelled funny as I opened it......

8-o8-o8-o8-o OMFG THEY DIDN'T!

So. Service please? How do I get the 11 boxes of parliments I ordered? Cause 555 are the nastiest ones ive tried so far, and I will not smoke them. I threw the first box I ordered out minutes after receiving it. I dont want these, especially not 11 boxes of them.

CatMommy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2009
Los Angeles, CA
My long awaited return of parliment cartomizers, was meet with disaster when V4L put all 555 cartomizers in my last order instead of parliment!

My mood went like this:

:lol: = Yay my order came! these will be soo good.
:confused:= bag smelled funny as I opened it......

8-o8-o8-o8-o OMFG THEY DIDN'T!

OMG...so sorry. I know how you feel. If I had 11 boxes of Parliments, I'd trade you myself...I love the 555.

RDBJ

Nov 9, 2009
Hawaii (Boooooo)
Mark says there closed til monday, but will fix me right up when they return. but 1 lucky thing came from this, being that I will not smoke the 555's I added some of the freebie RY4 juice to a near empty parliment cart.....WOW.

Im going to have to mix a whole bottle of RY4 and Parliment juice for this blend alone. RY4 didnt smell great to me solo, but mixed they taste very very good.

RDBJ

Nov 9, 2009
Hawaii (Boooooo)
Geez people, call or PM before you post angry retorts.Lord I work retail so I know what I'm talking about.

sorry didn't really think OP was angry considering. I mean hugely disappointed, absolutely. Parlinment has been out of stock a while and it's all I enjoy, so when it finally comes back and I get the only cartomizer I didn't not like one bit in it's place, and ELEVEN boxes of that bad one to boot....... I coulda really been alot angrier,

and been justified.

But im not angry, just disappointed, and I understand this happens.

RDBJ

Nov 9, 2009
Hawaii (Boooooo)
Whew! That's good to hear!

You just made what is it out of lemonade? I forgot. LOL

Or is it lemonade out of lemons... eh.. I need a drink, I think.

Yeah totally. It's all good, they will get shipped monday and all will be right with world once more. Now I gotta get a few bottles of Parliment and RY4 and blanks. Yet another order coming, wife will not be pleased but I will.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread