Not open for further replies.

Katia

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2013
Omaha, NE
www.nicoticket.com
4-Groundhog-Day-quotes.jpg

Based on the high likelihood for a blizzard tomorrow in Omaha, we will not be in the office as we would like to keep our employees safe at home. Travel is not advised and Omaha will be in a Snow Emergency. Or so the weather forecasters say.... ;) Part of me REALLY hopes that they will be wrong and we just get a dusting of snow. The little kid in me wishes that we get a frickin' FOOT of snow and have off of school for a WEEK so I can go sledding and drink hot cocoa! But then I remind myself that we would then have a backlog of orders to fill and unhappy customers... and that's no bueno.

With that being said, please keep an eye on Lead Time Guidance

The gist of it is that all orders placed over the weekend and up until 3:00pm today, will be picked, packed, and HAND DELIVERED to the Post Office TODAY! Yep, you saw that right! I'll be driving my happy self to the Post Office TODAY to mail out da JOOOOSE!

Katia

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2013
Omaha, NE
www.nicoticket.com
Oh geez! I sure hope not! Lol! Nor'easters tend to produce more snow.... luckily we're in the Midwest. I remember when we'd get a ton of snow but then most of it would be gone within two weeks. I do miss living in Maryland.

Regardless, any snow we get will hang around until April as Nebraska temps don't usually get high enough for it all to melt until then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread