Grrr!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CharlieGirl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2011
Lehigh Acres, FL
I just spent an hour on a post (I am a slow typist) and when I went to post it said I wasn't logged in, and I lost it all. :mad: Oh well, I will just rewrite the very abbreviated version: Hi to all, I am new to this board and fairly new to vaping, but I am loving it! After some trial and error, I have great new equipment, (the Tornado pass-through is the bomb...it plugs into your USB port and you can vape WHILE you are recharging!) I got mine at Totally Wicked ( a GREAT company despite the name, LOL) and paid under $20 for it!!! It is a 510 device which means parts are widely interchangeable and you can upgrade to other 510 devices and still be able to use your other accessories and stuff. Highly recommended! When I started I wanted my e-cig to look like an analog, but after I got into it more, I didn't care about looks as much as performance! This thing gives a great hit, clouds of vapor, lots of options, what's not to love! It is closer in size to a small cigar than a cig, but ladies, it comes in PINK! LOL! Happy vaping everyone!

Boodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2011
Las Vegas, NV, USA
altcig.com
I just spent an hour on a post (I am a slow typist) and when I went to post it said I wasn't logged in, and I lost it all. :mad: Oh well, I will just rewrite the very abbreviated version: Hi to all, I am new to this board and fairly new to vaping, but I am loving it! After some trial and error, I have great new equipment, (the Tornado pass-through is the bomb...it plugs into your USB port and you can vape WHILE you are recharging!) I got mine at Totally Wicked ( a GREAT company despite the name, LOL) and paid under $20 for it!!! It is a 510 device which means parts are widely interchangeable and you can upgrade to other 510 devices and still be able to use your other accessories and stuff. Highly recommended! When I started I wanted my e-cig to look like an analog, but after I got into it more, I didn't care about looks as much as performance! This thing gives a great hit, clouds of vapor, lots of options, what's not to love! It is closer in size to a small cigar than a cig, but ladies, it comes in PINK! LOL! Happy vaping everyone!

Glad you're here and have equipment you're happy with. Click the 'remember me' box at the top where you login. That'll take care of the site timing you out and losing text you've written. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

tmcase

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
Welcome to the forum. A word of caution about plugging your PT into your USB port on your PC. Don't do it! It can short out and fry your motherboard and a USB port doesn't put out enough amps for a PT. What you want to get is a USB wall adapter. You plug the adapter into a wall outlet and then plug your PT USB plug into the adapter. Way safer and you'll probably get a better vape. Your wall adapter should be rated at 2.0 amps or more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread