*grumble*grumble*grumble* Now I'm cranky...and need help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leatherneck

ECF Veteran
Jan 7, 2013
Oregon
So, as I said earlier this week, my wonderful GF bought me two kits to get started vaping with. I'd been on xhale02 (1st Gen...which is why I gave vaping up) and recently njoy. She was looking out for me (she's never smoked a day in her life) and thoughtfully ordered me a couple of kits. That's all cool, right?

Well we thought one of the kits would have been here by now. Instead it is still showing as "processing". I emailed the company and they said "Oh...3 to 4 weeks". So now I need a kit in a hurry.

There are no brick and mortar places near me, so suggestions? I need a website that offers a good starter kit and has quick delivery. Or am I stuck with Njoy for a month?

HippieHermit

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2013
Vaporland
I would think most online companies would offer expidited shipping.
I live on top of a mountain, miles from civilization and when I bought my kit(s), I stocked up like I was preparing for doomsday. Winters here means unless I plan for a long walk, I'll be up here for awhile and I don't want to run out of any of the necessities!

Keely

Verified Member
Dec 6, 2012
MD
Delurking...

I don't have a vape shop near me either. My quickest shippers to date are: Liberty Flights, Smoktek, MadVapes, myfreedomsmokes, Apollo, and High Desert Vapes. All of them have consistently arrived in no more than 3 days from my date of order using the cheapest shipping options - even when they are located on the other side of the country. Myfreedomsmokes in particular is insanely fast for me.

Another way to insure faster shipping is try to by from a supplier that's closer to you. Whenever possible I add the store's location beside their name in my bookmarks. When I need something asap, I do my darndest to find what I need at a good price from a supplier in the same regional zone (shipping wise) as me. It makes a difference.

Pasasana

Jan 9, 2013
United States
They said:
"Hi Nick. Due to the high volume Living Social orders it may take up to three weeks for your products to be shipped. You will receive a tracking number once your package goes out for delivery. I apologize for the inconvenience."

*grumble*grumble*grumble*

I quit cigarettes a week ago using the Njoy Kings which I got at 7-Eleven. Yes, they're pricey but maybe they'd tide you over until you got your kits. I want to quit completely, so I may end up getting a 0 nicotine set up, but for now the Njoys are keeping me away from cigs.

CarbonThief

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
If you are looking for cig look. Likes, blu is k, cigalectric is decent as well, for this type. But I don't know if you can find them in your area anyway. But, I'm assuming you want and ordered something better, longer battery life, more vapor, etc. don't despair. Try a dispo or three until your kit drives. If those don't work for you just remember that victory lies within every cigarette you DON'T smoke, not just in total abstinence! Good luck!

Leatherneck

ECF Veteran
Jan 7, 2013
Oregon
I still have two Njoy carts and one I just started tonight. By tomorrow AM, I'll make a decision. I'm leaning toward nwvapors and Apollo because of the geographical proximity (Oregon).

I'm just grumbly because one of the companies laid it out up front that it would be weeks before they got anything to me. The other, though, did not.

Thompson

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2012
North of NorCal
ECBlends is Oregon based, ships quick and has eGo batteries now if I'm not mistaken.

MT Baker Vapor is in Washington, also ships stupidly quick and has an OK selection.

ESmokerOnline always got me the few orders I've placed out quickly too.

If your sticking with cig-a-likes, the Volt from Smokeless Image may be worth checking out. I believe they are 808 connection though, instead of 510 which is pretty much standard.

I'm also thinking that getting a disposable locally wouldn't be a horrible idea just to tide you over. Rite Aid & Walmart both carry them now, as will gas stations if your not in a backwoods area like myself.

meli.

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2012
Private Suite GroenDakkies
I still have two Njoy carts and one I just started tonight. By tomorrow AM, I'll make a decision. I'm leaning toward nwvapors and Apollo because of the geographical proximity (Oregon).

I'm just grumbly because one of the companies laid it out up front that it would be weeks before they got anything to me. The other, though, did not.
Have you canceled you order yet?
Call them up and cancel your order with immediate effect back it up with the instruction in writing. Let's see how quickly they'll process your order or tell you that it's been shipped already and their computer hasn't made the update.

Jacoji

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2013
Portland, OR
Re location - sometimes the nearest vendor may not have the quickest shipping path. A package from a larger city may fly across the US in a single night or something from our neighboring state to the north may have to transfer through a couple of processing centers. I've had good luck with the vendors mentioned above both for immediate processing and speedy delivery.

I've stalked a lot of packages lately.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread