Grumpy's Hooch all the way from the USA to the UK. Was it worth it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silent Scream

ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2013
Aylesbury
Damn... yes. I really wanted to like this given all the hype and glowing reviews (customer reviews, the only ones that ever matter) but I couldn't see how it could possibly live up to such wild expectations.

It does. It's the best tobacco juice ever and the tobacco flavour isn't even that strong. It's like a very exquisite mild cigar with a hint of something that might be whiskey or brandy who knows (not me, obviously). Regardless it totally rocks my world.

If you've been on the fence about it, go ahead and buy it. If you've never heard of it, go ahead and buy it. If you're not into vaping at all well I don't know what you're doing here but go buy an EVOD starter kit or something then go ahead and buy it.

Wonderful stuff.

I realise this post probably reads like an advertisment, I'm not connected to the makers in any way I just wanted to share some vape-related get-on-down and love it grooviness with everyone. Yeah.

Puffcat

ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2013
Mesa, AZ
Just finished off 3 sampler bottles from from them. Grumpys Hooch, Hooch Gone Nuts and Hooch Gone Bananas. All 3 were pretty good but I really liked the Hooch Gone Nuts the best. All 3 had plenty of flavor and vapor. Maybe its just me but when I first tried them I wasn't thrilled but halfway thru the day, I could not put them down!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread