• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

GTA get tgether #17???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dusty_D

Original Guru
Senior Moderator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2010
Toronto, Canada
dustysfoodieadventures.blogspot.ca
I heard this morning from a client that the usual Honest Lawyer location has made a midnight run a couple days ago. If this is true, where are we gonna have our next meet? Can anyone locally confirm this?

Melloh, put down the damn 24mg juice, and the Cisco LR510 and ask your question again in english! :)

What do you want to know again?

Dusty_D

Original Guru
Senior Moderator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2010
Toronto, Canada
Sorry, the Honest Lawyer has shut down. They left without paying rent, so we're left with no hangout!!!!

Dude, that sucks!

J.A.C.K!!!!

Anyone know of any other vape happy locations around the 404-401 corridor?

Dusty_D

Original Guru
Senior Moderator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2010
Toronto, Canada
I actually have seen the movie. It was one of the thousands that I had in my collection over the last 20 years or so. It either was not poignant enough that I would retain it in memory, or I may just be losing grey cells due to old age. Who knows?! :)

Last edited:

TheFlyinJ

ECF Veteran
May 12, 2010
Markham, Ontario
There is a pub at Yonge/Hwy 7 called Archibald's that may be a good place to talk to. It is located right on Yonge Street and easily accessible by subway (TTC to Finch and YRT/Viva up Yonge Street). If you guys want to make the meet a bit earlier (6-7pm) maybe one of the restaurants in the York Blvd area would be willing to take us. That way we could eat dinner and vape into the night!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread