Guess I'm just lucky..

Status
Not open for further replies.

KELEVRA352

Mar 30, 2013
Virginia
Reading about the folks wanting a cigarette. I can totally empathize. The odd thing is... Since I bought my Lavatube, I haven't had one... I think it may have helped me that I have been smoking ultralights for a year now to cut down. When that feeling comes over me... I grab the lava tube & set it to 6v and take a couple heavy pulls. I no longer want a cigarette.. in fact, no longer do I want the Lavatube... LOL.... In retrospect maybe 16mg was a bit more than I needed...

corey5188

ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2013
Liberty, MO
For me its after I eat a meal that I really WANT a cigarette. Its so programmed into my head still, that after that last bite and that feeling of being full hits me, the idea of a cigarette starts to make my mouth water. But, I too just grab my PV and start vaping, and within a few minutes I forget I even wanted one...

I am hoping this goes away with time...

cocacola31173

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2012
United States
For me its after I eat a meal that I really WANT a cigarette. Its so programmed into my head still, that after that last bite and that feeling of being full hits me, the idea of a cigarette starts to make my mouth water. But, I too just grab my PV and start vaping, and within a few minutes I forget I even wanted one...

I am hoping this goes away with time...[/QUOT

I have the same problem...when its really bad I have a v2 e cig a like that always does the trick!

After about 2 weeks of vaping, I lost all interest in real cigs. I no longer could stand the smell or taste of them. I can smell a smoker at about 20 paces now. It's so awful of a smell, I can't believe I did it for over 12 years and never smelled that smell. (que Lynyrd Skynyrd's "ooh..., that smell"!!) It's bad enough I've thought about carring around a few good disposables just to give out to people. My full intentions where to quit smoking when I started this. I have a few friends that got into vaping as a "less risk" way to get their nicotine. It's really all in how your outlook is on it and what your plans are.

WalkinRuin

ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2013
Livermore, CA, USA
I just finish up six weeks with no tobacco. I haven't really craved tobacco but I was very grouchy and short with people, and I was vaping quite a bit, but the irritability is getting better.

I have noticed and am surprised by how much of my life revolved around smoking. Out of the blue I'll randomly get out of a chair start walking somewhere, or I take certain paths through the house and suddenly stop and wonder, where am I going? When I leave the house I have a moment of paniic as I furiously pat my pockets, ahh no lighter, that's right, I don't need that anymore.

I call those my smoking movements. Now, I just have a vape or two and carry on.

I know that feeling... I was BBQing today. Reach for my pocket for a lighter & didnt have one. Had to search the house to find one.

Just did that last night. Was getting the grill going and had to search the house for a lighter. I used to be on the back deck having a drink and a smoke when it was time to light the fire. Kind of an unusually feeling having to 'search' for a lighter now!! Don't miss those habbits at all. Good-bye & good-riddence!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread