The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Guess what I just bought at 7-11 in Victoria, BC

Discussion in 'Canada Forum' started by twtmc, Dec 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. twtmc

twtmc Full Member

Jul 24, 2011
    Victoria, BC, Canada
    Tired of vaping good ecigs? Ever feel like just sucking back warm perfume? Now you can purchase the XHale 02 E-Hookah™ Disposable Electronic Vapor Pipe at your local 7-11! The one I picked up was cherry and it tastes like a really bad perfume. All they had was 0-nic. It appears to be a reversed 510 connection (I can actually link the cartridge to a 510 cartridge perfectly) so it is pretty useless to me for the most part. Seems like they don't have any problem getting their shipments over the border though *surprise surprise*.

2. r4nd0mCh40s

r4nd0mCh40s Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

anything non nic can cross the border.....

3. twtmc

twtmc Full Member

Jul 24, 2011
    Victoria, BC, Canada
    I was under the impression lots of people were having problems getting hardware across the border even without juice in their order.

4. therealcmac

therealcmac Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

I thought you were going to say a hotdog.

5. Song

Song Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Nov 15, 2011
    Montreal Canada
    From the regulations i read straight from HC page, they actually don't have any rights of stopping e-cigs without nicotine if its not intended for use with nicotine, basically remove anything mentioning been used with nicotine and you should be fine.

6. twtmc

twtmc Full Member

Jul 24, 2011
    Victoria, BC, Canada
    Not a big fan of hotdogs, I was there for the vanilla coke fountain drink. It tastes just like the real thing! Oh, and I bought some taquitos, but that was just on impulse.

7. therealcmac

Yaaaaa, the cream cheese jalapeno! ok enough off topic i guess :p

8. twtmc

twtmc Full Member

Jul 24, 2011
    Victoria, BC, Canada
    Everytime I hold the lavatube I begin to crave cream cheese jalapeno taquitos (now you will too:evil:)

9. therealcmac

Daaaaaamn, I am and I am.

10. Mindfield

Mindfield Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 28, 2010
    Toronto, ON
    Yeah, I'm seeing these cheapo 0-nic cigs in smoke shops and variety stores more and more these days. My local has two versions of the HD Smoke kit, a starter kit for $30 (1 E-cig, probably a couple cartridges and USB charger) and a "deluxe" pack with ... 1 E-cig, probably more cartridges, and a charger for $50.

I'll admit to being kind of tempted to get one just to see how bad it is, but $30 isn't coin I can just throw at something to satisfy a morbid curiosity.

11. twtmc

twtmc Full Member

Jul 24, 2011
    Victoria, BC, Canada
    I tried to empty out the juice and fill it with something else. Nope, that horrid cherry flavor is still there. Besides that I like the battery but it isn't anything special. I really hope this doesn't lead to a lot of people thinking "Oh, this is what ecigs are. Gross."

12. Mindfield

Aug 28, 2010
    Toronto, ON
    It probably will. But as real E-cigs become more widely known it will hopefully encourage such people to give them another chance, and preferably with a good brand that didn't come from a variety store or gas station. :)

13. therealcmac

Ya whenever someone tells me they saw ecigs at the corner store I make sure to put the appropriate look of disgust on my face and tell them that I can get them sometthing much better

14. Mindfield

Aug 28, 2010
    Toronto, ON
    Yeah, same here. I talked to a buddy of mine I hadn't talked to in several years and he mentioned he tried something at a mall kiosk, and really didn't like it. I was sure to tell him about what a real E-cig is all about. :)

15. CityLights

CityLights Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I also found some zero nic e-cigs at the Black & Decker retail outlet store in Cookstown Ontario. lol

16. Room112

Room112 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 29, 2011
    Ontario, Canada
    If he said hot dog, I would've followed with heart burn! :blink:

17. twtmc

twtmc Full Member

Jul 24, 2011
    Victoria, BC, Canada
    This entire experience just has me thinking of this.

18. Cobber

Cobber Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Jul 10, 2011
    Kingston Ontario
    Early on in my vape experience I picked one up. It wasn't all that bad ... the juice it came with was horrid but in the caps there was a small tube inside that had the juice in it ... I popped it out and have been dripping on the atty. It's not bad at all. I've been using it to try out my new juice orders with out filling a carto full of juice I may not like i just use the crappo e-cig

19. maureengill

maureengill Moved On ECF Veteran

Oct 3, 2009
    Trainer PA
    I don't have a lavatube...I have a Provari, but now I am curiously craving cream cheese jalapeno taquitos....

20. Mindfield

Aug 28, 2010
    Toronto, ON
    Is it an RN model? I was kinda curious about that. I'd probably bet that it's one of those -- RN4081 or 808D-2 or something like that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.