• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Guess what i saw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

eyespan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2012
S.E.A
weird... Domtine that's the first time you're seeing it? it's been out for at least 2 years give or take lol

Aiyah I also never see before. We lucky enough to not fall sick and don't have to go pharmacies mah! Looks like some computer accessory box. Nhaler modem. Nhaler router. Nhaler gaming mouse.

eyespan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2012
S.E.A
It has been around this last few years. It is not liquid. It is abt 2cm long plastic tube with a small foam like insert in the center. You are supposed to suck hard on it. I tried it. I ended up coughing more, probably due to the filaments from the foam getting into my lungs

I have a smoking addiction, not an asthmatic attack ...!:facepalm: hahaha...... the product development guys must be sleeping.

Jett1980s

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 4, 2012
Mount Vapeus
IMG_0148.jpg

Kekekeke, I have one from long time ago when I visited a relative in the hospital, it's a 10mg cartridge you insert into a plastic inhaler, no vapor or anything. I quote from the person at the counter, "you can consume as many cartridges as you want".

Attachments

• IMG_0148.jpg
    IMG_0148.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 25

JIMP-er46

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2012
LCMM
I have tried e inhalers on two occassions (still keep it cos it's 30 Yusoffs for a box). They're nicotine cartridges (packed in polyfill) and you'll inhale e "fume". No vapour, smoke etc. just e hand to mouth action. Don't confuse it with a PV or ecig, as there're no batteries no liquids no vapour. And as time passes e kick frm e inhaler becomes less dependable.

It worked for me e first time round. 2 months on tt + bupropion and nic / analog free for 8 mths. Anyway, I returned to analogs and wanted to quit. Got 3 boxes of inhalers and a box of bupropion. Didn't work tt well. Couldn't even stave off e ciggies!

And then... came e world of vaping... Haven't picked up an analog yet & don't plan to.

Domtine

Lim Peh
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2011
North Korea with Disneyland
I have tried e inhalers on two occassions (still keep it cos it's 30 Yusoffs for a box). They're nicotine cartridges (packed in polyfill) and you'll inhale e "fume". No vapour, smoke etc. just e hand to mouth action. Don't confuse it with a PV or ecig, as there're no batteries no liquids no vapour. And as time passes e kick frm e inhaler becomes less dependable.

It worked for me e first time round. 2 months on tt + bupropion and nic / analog free for 8 mths. Anyway, I returned to analogs and wanted to quit. Got 3 boxes of inhalers and a box of bupropion. Didn't work tt well. Couldn't even stave off e ciggies!

And then... came e world of vaping... Haven't picked up an analog yet & don't plan to.

hmm.... the last time I saw my classmate used it in '98, there was vapour coming out of it.

JIMP-er46

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2012
LCMM
hmm.... the last time I saw my classmate used it in '98, there was vapour coming out of it.

That's called a sleight of hand. ;)

I've used it and there wasn't any vapour. I can pass you e box and a new set of inhaler BNIB if you want to have a go at it. If there's any vapour, it is invisible...

Domtine

Lim Peh
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2011
North Korea with Disneyland
That's called a sleight of hand. ;)

I've used it and there wasn't any vapour. I can pass you e box and a new set of inhaler BNIB if you want to have a go at it. If there's any vapour, it is invisible...

It was even reported in the news back then.... and my friend was doing it in the lecture hall. cigarette smoke sticks out like a sore thumb in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread