Gunslinger, V4L # 7, Aces & 8's, Bandit Berry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kimmy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2009
Okay, so I held off on reviewing these because I had a feeling they wouldn't be my thing. I'm not a daily tobacco vaper, so I was unsure how I'd respond to the very intimidating sounding names like "GUNSLINGER" and "ACES & 8's" Wow, don't judge a juice by its name, because these are some really quality e-juices. Very complex and rich flavors

GUNSLINGER (24mg): Before I started smoking cigarettes, I was an avid Black & Mild smoker. This is what it tastes like to me. I used to smoke Apple flavored black and milds. The smell this leaves in the air is comparable to a black and mild, without the nasty smoke smell.

ACES & 8's: Wow, yum. Reminds me of a cigar, I've smoked a few in my day. I feel like this has elements of both chocolate mocha and vanilla...Very Rich flavor as Snow stated. The smell in the air only adds to the taste, very very good.

BANDIT BERRY: This is a wonderful flavor, very fruity if you like the fruity vapes like me. Actually reminds me of a hard candy from my childhood, Blue raspberry Warheads, but not as painfully sour. Very impressed with this one. Been vaping it almost exclusively all day, along with my peacemaker peppermint!

V4L # 7: Hard to put my finger on what this reminds me of, but it is deff a flavor for tobacco lovers. Strong TH and strong flavor

Overal Feeling of New USA juice

So very impressed with these. I was a little apprehensive because of some of the intimidating names, but none of them disappointed. To put it honestly, 7 of the 8 flavors were EXCELLENT and I'm going to have a heck of a time rotating them in addition to my other favorites. They all offer something unique and highly desirable. I'm going to have to give V4L # 7 a lil more time because it wasn't exactly a new favorite, mainly since I'm not big on the tobacco flavors. I cannot wait to see what else V4L adds to the line and I have to complement the juice creator(s) on a job well done!!!!!!! I'd like to see them add a cinnamon flavor to the line up next. :vapor:

arkywolf

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 8, 2011
Mountain View, Arkansas
Today just received my bottle of 'GUNSLINGER'. As soon as I opened the bottle my nose was brought to life. It had an oder that have smelt in my past. Something found in another country when I was in the jungle. Still not sure wht to call it. Went ahead and filled carto then attached to the Diamond series auto that I just happen to recieve the same day . Fresh battery for new juice . Nice. anyways. The throat hit is is good not to harsh but still can fill it. The texture that I can fill in my mouth is a little light, But have a good strong vapor. Now for the tatse. Starting in the middle of my tounge and working its way to the roof of my mouth then the tip of my tounge. It is well bended with out one thing being heavier than the others. It seems to have a little spice to it. On exhale a sweetness can be detected. No harse or bitter aftertaste either. I think this would be a good addition for me. Thank you for letting try this. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread