Status
Not open for further replies.

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
Gurgling happened to me a few times if I over fill or if the atty (center post) isn't screwed in tight enough. Usually a sign of over fill is a deep gurgling and very little vapor/taste.

Sometimes I get more of a crackling sound if it gets hot or I draw to hard. But I actually like the popping sound, not sure why. LOLOL The gurgling I hate. I just keep vaping so the juice goes down and it usually corrects itself.

As far as juice coming up through the drip dip, I've never had that happen. The only reasons I can think of is again, over fill, drawing to quickly/often and heating the juice up too much. Other than that, I'm not sure but you will get others opinions on here I'm sure soon.

I too have some gurgling, but only after I overfill the tank. The gurgling goes away after a few drags though. I also get some juice into my mouth after and during a power vaping session. But I don't think it's fresh juice out of the tank. It's condensed vapor. The vapor gets gets cooled down in the mouth piece (cooling tower effect) and starts building up little drops on the inner mouth piece walls, you can see these tiny drops if you look into your mouth piece after a couple of drags. If you take too many drags in a short period of time, then the condensed vapor/juice in the mouth piece gets too much and starts running out of it and gets into my mouth and tongue. Which burns quite a bit on my tongue.

Thank you all for your insight.

It appears I will have to vape in lesser quantity when using the Triton and substitute the rest with the G6.

Kinda unfortunate as I bought the Triton for home use and the G6 for going out... :?:

The G6 has been flawless so far with the build quality and user friendly maintenance. The Triton has just been a pain. :\

(Edit: I'd hate to say this but does Halo have that 30 day guarantee on the Triton? If so, bye bye triton :(... I may just get another pair of G6's)

Last edited:

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
Awweee..I'm not sure about the guarantee. You might want to email them, they have a customer service link, and see. They're closed on weekends and it may take a little time for them to get back to you, but they will. Everyone is so different w/likes and dislikes. I'm opposite of you.

G6 was ok for me the first week, but I did not like the mini tanks at all so jumped into the Triton and now have 4 of them-two 450, 900 and now VV. if the G6 works for you, I'd def try and trade back in the Triton and get more G6! Good luck!

Fulgurant

ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2013
Philadelphia, PA, USA
Yes, there's a 30-day guarantee.

Personally, I wouldn't avail myself of the return policy; I think you're probably just going through an adjustment period, but then again you might also just be one of those people who can be happy with a cigalike indefinitely. Whatever works for you is best.

Last edited:

Fulgurant

ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2013
Philadelphia, PA, USA
I too have some gurgling, but only after I overfill the tank. The gurgling goes away after a few drags though. I also get some juice into my mouth after and during a power vaping session. But I don't think it's fresh juice out of the tank. It's condensed vapor. The vapor gets gets cooled down in the mouth piece (cooling tower effect) and starts building up little drops on the inner mouth piece walls, you can see these tiny drops if you look into your mouth piece after a couple of drags. If you take too many drags in a short period of time, then the condensed vapor/juice in the mouth piece gets too much and starts running out of it and gets into my mouth and tongue. Which burns quite a bit on my tongue.

Right, the condensation thing is big. The OP also might be sucking a little too hard; I know that was a major adjustment for me at first. What might work on a G6 auto battery with a cartomizer attachment might not work perfectly on a Triton/clearo setup.

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
All top coil clearomizers "suffer" from condensation. Especially with chain-vaping. The best way to clear it with the Triton Tanks is to unscrew the top and wipe off the excess and check the center post; if liquid is in the center post, roll up a needle piece of towel/napkin/tissue and poke it inside to soak up the excess.

I've had non-Triton T2s leak from the bottom, caused by coil-gunking/airflow issues. But not the Triton tanks. Occasionally will over-fill, and get the gurlge, but never any leaking.

Boston Vapah

ECF Veteran
Sep 26, 2013
Boston, MA, USA
All top coil clearomizers "suffer" from condensation. Especially with chain-vaping. The best way to clear it with the Triton Tanks is to unscrew the top and wipe off the excess and check the center post; if liquid is in the center post, roll up a needle piece of towel/napkin/tissue and poke it inside to soak up the excess.

I just had that happen and did that very thing to my new Triton and it worked like a charm...thanks jefsview!

Steve0311

Oct 19, 2013
NY, USA
I have consistently, from all of my 6 Halo Tanks on my Triton, gotten crackling and gurgling sounds (mostly crackling). I might be overfilling a tad, but I'm getting awesome vapor, flavor and throat hit with no actual leaking, so in other words I don't have any performance issues there. On top of that, the crackling makes me feel cool. In conclusion, I don't think you need to worry unless you're drinking e-juice on a regular basis.

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
I have consistently, from all of my 6 Halo Tanks on my Triton, gotten crackling and gurgling sounds (mostly crackling). I might be overfilling a tad, but I'm getting awesome vapor, flavor and throat hit with no actual leaking, so in other words I don't have any performance issues there. On top of that, the crackling makes me feel cool. In conclusion, I don't think you need to worry unless you're drinking e-juice on a regular basis.

You're suppose to hear the sizzle :)

Gurgling is a whole other matter, and means that it's flooding -- which is not good.

Steve0311

Oct 19, 2013
NY, USA
You're suppose to hear the sizzle :)

Gurgling is a whole other matter, and means that it's flooding -- which is not good.

Ok thanks, that makes me feel better. I've been puffing a lot since I posted that and It really is only crackling that I hear, not so much gurgling. Still feel cool though. Most important thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread