Gurgling sound?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Calaban

ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2009
Newmarket, NH USA
Hey folks,

Just wondering why my 901 is making a gurgling sound when I draw on it. It only happens after I top off/drip .I top off my carts AND drip 1-2 drops on the atomizer almost every time for the best vapor and throat hit.

I am sort of assuming there is too much liquid in there. It gurgles for just a second when I start to take a puff, but stops before I am done with the puff.

Also, I have noticed that my battery LED stays on for a second after I remove my mouth, and then it fades off slowly. This wasn't the case when my personal vaporiser
was new.

I have searched a few threads for answers with a little bit of success, but I was hoping for some fresh input.

Thanks a bunch!

-Cal

Gurgle: a bit too much juice.

LED: Your switch might be starting to stick. Possibly a bit of fluid in the battery case. Blow gently on LED end and a tissue or paper towel on the open end and see if something comes out. If so, let it stand upside down over night in a cup or something with the tissue or towel in it before charging it again.

I've been doing this with my USB passthroughs and batteries just as a precaution.

Just thought I'd share :)

cekte

ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2009
Oregon
www.youtube.com
Do you notice that when you pull the cart back out, it is moist around the collar? That is what is causing your gurgling. As others have said, overfilling is a key component to that. You can simply wipe the collar of thecart and re-insert it, and vape away. Should be gurgle free.

This method varies a bit from one cart design to another. For the supers, m4 series, and such, try this. Temporarily remove the inner batting reservoir, wiping its outside, and the inner walls of the cart, then re-insert your batting/liquid reservoir.

Supposedly the LED remaining on, is a design feature. According to the manufacturers I have spoken with, The LED and atomizer stays on a bit after the hit, to wick down fluid in anticipation of the next draw. This is not on all designs, but some. The LED delay may also have to do with switch performance being effected, however some are specifically designed to do such.

GrimmGreen

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Jan 30, 2009
Carson City, Nevada, United States
you know , i used to think that the gurgle sound was normal as my black 901 had done it from day one , but when i got the silver / platinum color atomizers from puresmoker i have not had any gurgle at all whatsoever and i am topping up my carts the same exact way as i was before... interesting no?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread