Status
Not open for further replies.

suspectK

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2013
Alabummer
This is the old/lord switch and cap? I like-a-dis... do you have pictures with new switch+cap?

myhabe9e.jpg

37, ph0n3 h0m3.

Jon.

Mar 31, 2014
Sydney
It's so hard to decide because it's hard to imagine the Kiss with the new switches. It could and probably does look amazing.

Does the new switch have ball bearings? If the functionality of the new switches are better, I would not mind forgoing the brass accents. I think my main concern is that I want my Lord and QE Kiss to look the same. So some way or another, I want them to have the same switch. Will the GUS Lord be receiving the new switches later on? If so I'm all aboard the new switches and top cap. If they're not, I'd prefer the old one. Just so that they are both the same :)

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
Qorax, do you know how much the new topcap and switch will be? I'm now pondering buying 2 topcaps and 2 switches so I can have 2 separate looks for both mods.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

This is the old/lord switch and cap? I like-a-dis... do you have pictures with new switch+cap?

myhabe9e.jpg

37, ph0n3 h0m3.

The new switch and top cap is not yet [fully] ready. So, neither it's price is known nor a picture of it on a Kiss could be taken.

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
I prefer the top cap and switch the Lord and Kiss for the brass look.
is it possible to choose the top cap of the switch or Kiss or Lord on QE?, or taking the QE Kiss with the new top cap of the switch and buy more top cap of the switch of lord or Kiss?

The Kiss-QE is designed with the Lord Topcap and Switch, the Brass accented ones. If you want the new slim switch & top cap, you could have it swapped.

I personally would not, and buy the Kiss-QE with the Lord Topcap & Switch 'only'. My personal opinion, the Kiss looks better with the brass accented topper and bottom.

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
the cost of 120 € for the QE Kiss is shipping included?
With Kiss QE can we add tubes, switch, the top cap, fuses .... no extra shipping costs?

Yes, 120 € shipping included.

Yes, you can 'add' anything else as you like, no additional shipping costs will be asked.

Note to All:
If you are 'adding' other items, pls keep the web-link ready (of the product from Gus's website). And in your reply email to Gus pls tabulate what all you want along with that web-link. It'd make both party's life easier and you'd be assured of their correct understanding of your wants. You know how communication could be a problem at that end, right?

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
The Kiss-QE is designed with the Lord Topcap and Switch, the Brass accented ones. If you want the new slim switch & top cap, you could have it swapped.

I personally would not, and buy the Kiss-QE with the Lord Topcap & Switch 'only'. My personal opinion, the Kiss looks better with the brass accented topper and bottom.

Man, I was hoping for the slim switch to be brass accented. I guess it doesn't matter though. What I want, in the end, is to be able to see the different configurations before pulling the trigger this way or that way. I have a great imagination, but being a guy, I have to feast my eyes on the body -- even if just a pic! :laugh:

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
It's so hard to decide because it's hard to imagine the Kiss with the new switches. It could and probably does look amazing.

Does the new switch have ball bearings? If the functionality of the new switches are better, I would not mind forgoing the brass accents. I think my main concern is that I want my Lord and QE Kiss to look the same. So some way or another, I want them to have the same switch. Will the GUS Lord be receiving the new switches later on? If so I'm all aboard the new switches and top cap. If they're not, I'd prefer the old one. Just so that they are both the same :)

1. The new switches have ball bearings inside. And a fuse.
2. Lord and Kiss will not come with the new switch. This switch & Topcap is designed for their generic G22 Mod.
3. Lord and Kiss will continue to be sold with their Brass Accented Switches & top caps.

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
Man, I was hoping for the slim switch to be brass accented. I guess it doesn't matter though. What I want, in the end, is to be able to see the different configurations before pulling the trigger this way or that way. I have a great imagination, but being a guy, I have to feast my eyes on the body -- even if just a pic! :laugh:

LOL. You are right tho

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
Kiss-QE List Update:

1. Qorax (email N/R)
2. DSpin (email received)
3. Sllanham (email received)
4. Dianne (email received)
5. Hrathor (email received)
6. Giselle (email received)
7. Michelle (email received)
8. bce22 (email received)
9. Grrrr (email received)
10. ColoradoVapz (email received)
11. Smaefer (email received)
12. FearTX - Brecke (email received)
13. Fabrice Combes (email received)
14. Vu Nguyen (email received)
15. Ghostworld (email received)
16. Vwls (email received)
17. Montara (email received)
18. D113 (email received)
19. Don Aquino (email received)
20. Jon (email received)
21. aage (email received)
22. mattrhdr (email received)
23. Maryline Laisne-Javelle (email received)
24. Hassan Bouajaji (email received)
25. suspectK (email received)
26. icucme2 (email received)
27. Mr.Mann (email received)
28. XxtremV2 (email received)
29. No lan (email received)
30. Dlinkqwint (email received)

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
For anyone that ever questions the way they handle things, let me just say it's best to stick with what's natural! I just checked my tracking for the LORD (something I don't like to do) and I see that it still says "Origin Post is Preparing Shipment"! Dayum. It's not that if I hadn't looked it would've made it get here quicker, but I wouldn't now be feeling like this.

I actually thought I had the LORD and ESTIA today, but the smaller package was some silly tweezers I bought from FT a long time ago that I forgot about. Well, I also got my Xtar VP1 today, so it was mainly a good day -- but I need that mod!

Grasshoppers says, "I know, I will be patient!"

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
After all this back and forth in my head im glad to see the lord brass accented top cap and switch is what were getting by default.. Love love the look..

After seeing that "new" switch it looks too plain for the kiss..

Well, though we thought the switch would be slim, we essentially did get in line for the overall look first and foremost.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread