Guys - how do you carry around your e-cig and supplies

Status
Not open for further replies.

dynomyte

Verified Member
Jun 15, 2010
Iowa
I use a diabetics bag from CVS. It is pretty much fantastic!

122395_1_3.jpg

dynomyte

Verified Member
Jun 15, 2010
Iowa
Cigar tube- Genius!!!

Worried about snapping connectors etc., I bought a couple of cheap cigar tubes. Amazon has a million of them. Note the "gauge" of cigar it will hold, divide by 64, and that is the width of mod in inches it will hold. Makes even less-pocketable mod/tank combos a little more pocketable.

When a pocket is not required, pencil cases are great (mentioned earlier in this thread). Also check amazon for "EMT pouch" and "tactical pouch" for larger options. Insanely durable solutions, and they don't look like a man-purse.

Harplayr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2012
Florida
Last edited:

Drox

Verified Member
May 29, 2012
Virginia
I work in retail so I'm on my feet all day. I don't like leaving my PV in the car on hot days. So what I have found is to use a thin eye glass case. It'll hold my ego twist, 2 visions clearomisers and a folded paper towel. That will last me all day. I've looked at other cases but there just to bulky in my pocket. Just my 2 cents.

Underwhelmed

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2012
Texas
I'm looking around for a belt carry leather case in tool departments wherever I go. There has to be a good leather case designed for some battery operated screwdriver or such that would work and fit tightly enough to prevent loss. One that is tall enough with a snap over cover would be nice. It would need to be tall enough to accommodate a carto/carto tank, though.

Maybe a flashlight holster?

Last edited:

gtrthang

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2012
Memphis, TN
Thanks all for all the great solutions and ideas. I was without power here from yesterday evening until lunchtime, so I was shocked when I saw all the responses.

I have already picked up a bigger pencil box for storing extra supplies (not fancy, but it works), a soft pencil case for my carrying around stuff, then finally I ordered a cigar tube so I don't break my rig in my pocket (hasn't happened yet, since I've only had it for a couple of days, but it is my fear). I love the idea of an eyeglass case, one that opens up at the top. That would allow some room for the rig and some extra juice all right there in your pocket.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread