The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Guys - how do you carry around your e-cig and supplies

Discussion in 'E-Cigarette Accessories Discussion' started by gtrthang, Jun 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. dynomyte

dynomyte Full Member Verified Member

Jun 15, 2010
    Iowa
    I use a diabetics bag from CVS. It is pretty much fantastic!

122395_1_3.jpg

2. dynomyte

dynomyte Full Member Verified Member

Jun 15, 2010
    Iowa
    Cigar tube- Genius!!!

3. Harplayr

Harplayr Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 28, 2012
    Illinois
  4. Drox

Drox Full Member Verified Member

May 29, 2012
    Virginia
    I work in retail so I'm on my feet all day. I don't like leaving my PV in the car on hot days. So what I have found is to use a thin eye glass case. It'll hold my ego twist, 2 visions clearomisers and a folded paper towel. That will last me all day. I've looked at other cases but there just to bulky in my pocket. Just my 2 cents.

5. yankeebobo

yankeebobo Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 23, 2012
    Western MA
    Cigar tubes and medical cases (diabetic). All genius. That's thinking outside the box.

6. SkyDancer

SkyDancer Senior Member ECF Veteran

May 19, 2012
    Oklahoma
    :laugh:Ok I'll say it........ kgo in my bra, juice in my purse:ohmy:

7. Underwhelmed

Underwhelmed Account closed on request ECF Veteran

May 22, 2012
    Texas
    Maybe a flashlight holster?

8. Tinkerbell1313

Tinkerbell1313 Super Member ECF Veteran

Sep 17, 2011
    Washington
    Before I got my carrying case, I used an eye glass case that I bought it at the Dollar store, it worked quite well.

9. Kay1959

Kay1959 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

When I was using my eGo, I went to Walmart and found an eye case for reading glasses. I found I could carry the battery with a carto on it, plus about 4-5 more cartos.

10. jjcordone

jjcordone Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 29, 2011
    Rhode Island
    Pictures of your solution?

Sorry, I couldn't resist the urge to comment :)

11. 79Silo

79Silo Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

i use a external hard disk bag. For the tank i use a phiniac pouch

12. I would like to find some kind of case set up for my ego and 6 ml tank instead of it being in my pocket loose. I try not to leave it in the car in the heat since I would think the tank seals could leak from the heat and really don't want leaking juice all over the light grey interior of the suv.

13. SkyDancer

May 19, 2012
    Oklahoma
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: nope lol

14. gtrthang

gtrthang Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 27, 2012
    Columbus, OH
    Thanks all for all the great solutions and ideas. I was without power here from yesterday evening until lunchtime, so I was shocked when I saw all the responses.

I have already picked up a bigger pencil box for storing extra supplies (not fancy, but it works), a soft pencil case for my carrying around stuff, then finally I ordered a cigar tube so I don't break my rig in my pocket (hasn't happened yet, since I've only had it for a couple of days, but it is my fear). I love the idea of an eyeglass case, one that opens up at the top. That would allow some room for the rig and some extra juice all right there in your pocket.

15. Jovan

Jovan Full Member

Jun 30, 2012
    Midwest
    Got a pcc, works nice.

16. Jovan

Jovan Full Member

Jun 30, 2012
    Midwest
    I have to find a way to carry everything else, I'm new to this

17. Jaymzifer

Jaymzifer Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jun 9, 2012
    Cucamonga, SoCal
    I have a case that Apollo sent my SS VTube in. Since that stays at home I put my eGo in there with an extra atty or clearomizer, small bottle of juice and that seems to work very well.

18. bodrell

bodrell Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 15, 2010
    Michigan
    I use a small camera bag, which has a few compartments. I always carry at least two PVs and flavours with me because I get bored easi ... oh look! A shiny thing! ...
    Where was I? Oh yeah. It has a strap so I can carry it like a mini-purse, or I stuff it into my regular purse.

19. SkyDancer

May 19, 2012
    Oklahoma
    Went to Target today and picked up a makeup pouch. It's working nicely. Much better than what I had been using.

20. Wal1970

Wal1970 Full Member

Jun 30, 2012
    Barmouth, UK
    My eGo 1300 came with an excellent case, I have bought three 10ml glass bottles with pipette type dropper which fit perfectly in the mesh part of the case, it holds 2 batts, 3 clearomizers, plus the 3 bottles perfect for when i am away from home :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.