The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Guys - how do you carry around your e-cig and supplies

Discussion in 'E-Cigarette Accessories Discussion' started by gtrthang, Jun 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Warren D. Lockaby

Warren D. Lockaby Super Member ECF Veteran

Oct 19, 2011
    South Carolina, USA
  2. Warren D. Lockaby

Warren D. Lockaby Super Member ECF Veteran

Oct 19, 2011
    South Carolina, USA
    Good idea! Here's a site: Flashlight Holsters by Ripoffs Only thing, they seem to be hiding their prices so I suppose they want to keep 'em.

I'm thinking I'd prefer to make one out of leather if I can come up with some - just custom-fit it for my PV. There's not much to making such things if you have a few tools & materials, & you can be sure to get exactly what you want.

Cheers! :toast:

3. new kid

new kid Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 2, 2012
    Iowa City Area
    I did a search and they are sold on Ebay and other sites. Around $10-20. I think the site you found is a wholesale site.

4. Jixchel

Jixchel Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 10, 2012
    Indiana
    I have the large ego case that I keep most of my extra stuff in my locker at work, for what I am using during the day I have a small aluminum case that is actually for reading glasses and I keep a little bottle of eliquid in my pocket.

5. Lonnie Lepp

Lonnie Lepp Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 30, 2012
    Texas, USA, Earth
    I use the large eGo zipper case and A game box my son was not using about 2.5 by 6 by 9.
    I also use a lanyard as does my wife

6. littamomto4

littamomto4 Full Member Verified Member

Jun 13, 2012
    Tallahassee, Fl
    I got a whole kit and it came with a case

7. caffeinator

caffeinator Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 1, 2012
    WA, USA
    I just put it in a pocket usually. If I'm wearing shorts, I'll just wear my fanny pack and put it in there. Easy-Peazy.

BTW, those sweet purple Crown Royal bags make nice box-mod covers. ;)
    [​IMG]
    You can buy them on Ebay for cheap, even the fake Chinese ones would work...lol

Storing my Supplies.

I got one of these for cheap:

Plano Two-Level Magnum Satchel w/ Free Utility Box
    [​IMG]
    http://www.walmart.com/ip/Plano-Two-Level-Magnum-Satchel-with-Utility-Box/20563434

It's not too big to carry, and comes with a book-sized smaller clear container too for say, a coffeeshop meet or such. That small one fits in a backpack nicely. Oh yeah, it's about $18.00 and is made in the USA by our old fishin' buddy, Plano. They even donate to KeepAmericaFishing™ out of the proceeds. :)

For plastic, it's just heavy enough not to be flimsy, but not actually heavy. Good build construction for under $20 if ya ask me. Looks pretty cool too.

8. classwife

classwife Admin Admin Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Moved to E-Cigarette Accessories Discussion from New Members

9. Baditude

Baditude ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Apr 8, 2012
    Ridgeway, Ohio
    View attachment 113303
    I have a large ego style carrying case to keep my Silver Bullet and BB in when I'm on the move or traveling. There's room in the webbed pockets to store clearomizers, mega cartos, batteries, or a voltmeter.

View attachment 113298 View attachment 113315 View attachment 113317
    Tank organizer/carrier. I found a sewing mini tool kit at Hobby Lobby that had multiple elastic bands. I am able to put up to 8 DCT tanks of the small and large size.

Battery case I bought a few of these nylon battery/bottle cases with carabiner. These are useful for extra batteries, juice bottles, clearomizers, cartomizers, etc. They can be attached onto the zipper holes of the ego carrying case to carry extra stash. I also have the clear battery cases for each battery size I use. I can easily see which battery I need thru the clear plastic boxes and storing them in these helps organize them and I feel safer with them in a container.

I ordered a leather dragon hide mod sleeve for my silver bullet and a leather lanyard for my BB from http://www.serenitygear.com/ . He custom makes leather products for all brands of mods. Excellent workmanship, these are pretty special and worth the $25 considering they are made to the dimensions of your particular mod. He's a member here at ECF http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/modder-accessories-supplier-forum/177608-griffs-leather-mod-holsters.html

10. caffeinator

caffeinator Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 1, 2012
    WA, USA
    Edit..derp..already posted. :(

11. cerver7

cerver7 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 18, 2010
    Shamong NJ
    I keep my main stash in a gutted glass top watch box. It's soft and nice :)
    [​IMG]

I keep my on the go stash in a diabetes pouch I got from amazon for like 6 bucks. Works good with my SIlver bullet and ego batts + juice + tanks/carts + tools.
    [​IMG]

12. Baditude

Baditude ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Apr 8, 2012
    Ridgeway, Ohio
    View attachment 115506
    Dragonhide leather mod sleeve from SerenityGear Leather protects my Silver Bullets finish from scratches and scrapes. Nice texture for a firm grip and feels good in your hand. Craftsman vendor custom makes many types of sleeve and lanyards for most popular mods.

View attachment 115509
    Mod lanyard for AltSmokes's BB from same vendor.

13. otrpu

otrpu Account closed on request Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 5, 2010
    Colorado
    I've carried my ProVari w/Vision Tank in a "Bianchi" flashlight holster. The one I've been using is fabric, I want leather. Have sent my "spare" ProVari with the fabric holster to a Custom Leather guy to create my Custom leather basket weave w/snap flap ProVari holster. I DIY my own eLiquid. Cost is out three decimals to .006 p/Ml. Leaves me plenty of savings to purchase Custom Holsters. JMHO

Cheers,
    otrpu

14. AmericanPirate

AmericanPirate Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 1, 2012
    New Mexico
    I pocket my Provari most the time but when i have to carry all my stuff with me i have this..
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

15. SpringzVz

SpringzVz Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 3, 2012
    Colorado Springz, CO
    this is my office kit for overnight I just take along my fave flavors... Lanyard for around the neck ease and EGO PCC for charging and holding 10ml of juice extra batt and clearos
    EGO C Twist Vision PCC.jpg

16. cerver7

cerver7 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 18, 2010
    Shamong NJ
  17. fieldh0

fieldh0 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Such great ideas. After reading this thread, I realized my house is full of PV cases. Pelican cases, small tackle boxes, plastic storage boxes wooden boxes. Here in Mississippi we have a junk store called Dirt Cheap that sells discontinued items from the bigger box stores at very cheap prices. Although you have to dig through the junk, It's full a great storage devices for PV's.

18. Grimwald

Grimwald Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Aug 12, 2012
    Lawrence KS
    I just carry a volt kr808d so I use either an eyeglass case (clamshell type) for slim travel reading glasses or a small camera case...each hold 2 bats and 2 cartos...enough for a long day out. My active one is in my hand or just loose in my pocket. The reading glasses case holds them assembled...the camera case they have to be stored apart. Another case I have used was from antique eyeglasses...there are usually lots of these available in antique/flea market places.

19. icucme2

icucme2 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 15, 2012
    Costa Mesa, ca
    View attachment 131439

I keep all my essentials. If sh** hits the fan im ready.. Ego twist, a couple tanks, provari, juice, atty w dripshield, extra battery, and most importantly q-tips.. Very important

20. Yves

Yves Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 23, 2012
    Matamata, New Zealand
    I use an EGO case to carry my spares with me. I usually have one hung around my neck in one of these, I did up grade the Lanyard part as it didn't seem too strong.

Black Carbon KGO lanyard and pouch

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.