Guys - how do you carry around your e-cig and supplies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Done Deal DR

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 26, 2012
Phoenix, AZ
I've got a small Maxpedition EDC bag that I think is 4"x6"x.75" that easily fits in my front pocket. I can fit both ProVaris, a couple tanks and some supplies if I have to, but generally its just for hauling into or out of the office with just a single ProVari and tank and maybe a second tank. I'm going to get the Maxpedition Fatty bag soon that is 5"x7"x2" for longer trips. Maxpedition stuff is extremely rugged stuff that won't wear hardly at all, I'm betting it still looks brand new in 5 years with EDC use, which is hard to find with products you use all of the time... Think about most wallets you have for that amount of time.

new kid

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2012
Iowa City Area
I picked up the Fatty based on recommendations. Very well made. It is bigger than I expected, but it holds everything I need with space to spare. How well does the EDC work? I was worried it would be to thin. The EDC is the same size as the Fatty, just thinner.

I've got a small Maxpedition EDC bag that I think is 4"x6"x.75" that easily fits in my front pocket. I can fit both ProVaris, a couple tanks and some supplies if I have to, but generally its just for hauling into or out of the office with just a single ProVari and tank and maybe a second tank. I'm going to get the Maxpedition Fatty bag soon that is 5"x7"x2" for longer trips. Maxpedition stuff is extremely rugged stuff that won't wear hardly at all, I'm betting it still looks brand new in 5 years with EDC use, which is hard to find with products you use all of the time... Think about most wallets you have for that amount of time.

Done Deal DR

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 26, 2012
Phoenix, AZ
I picked up the Fatty based on recommendations. Very well made. It is bigger than I expected, but it holds everything I need with space to spare. How well does the EDC work? I was worried it would be to thin. The EDC is the same size as the Fatty, just thinner.

I went back and checked my order history because the size you mentioned didn't sound right. My opologies, sure enough I got it wrong. I am actually using the micro pocket Organizer, which is perfect for bringing along a ProVari and tank (broken down), and supplies like a spare carto, punch tool, juice... But typically I'm just taking the ProVari and tank because of the reliability.

I recently took a trip to Sedona with my girlfriend for 2 days. I drove down with one ProVari loose so I could vape while driving and was able to fit the spare ProVari with battery, tank, 50ml juice, spare carto, and Siam tank fill and punch kit in the micro pocket organizer.

Last edited:

new kid

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2012
Iowa City Area
LOL, I was trying to figure out how you got and EDC in your pocket!

I went back and checked my order history because the size you mentioned didn't sound right. My opologies, sure enough I got it wrong. I am actually using the micro pocket Organizer, which is perfect for bringing along a ProVari and tank (broken down), and supplies like a spare carto, punch tool, juice... But typically I'm just taking the ProVari and tank because of the reliability.

I recently took a trip to Sedona with my girlfriend for 2 days. I drove down with one ProVari loose so I could vape while driving and was able to fit the spare ProVari with battery, tank, 50ml juice, spare carto, and Siam tank fill and punch kit in the micro pocket organizer.

seneka

Verified Member
Sep 2, 2012
Las Vegas, NV
I'm in the military, so I prefer hardened cases (ie. Pelican, Hardigg). Before converting to PV's, I was really big into cigarettes and cigars. When I quit, I converted my tobacco case into a PV case. What I'm using now is called the HERF-A-DOR, by Humi-care. It works well for me, comes with foam which can be cut to better organize your stash. Link below for those interested. They can be got cheaper on cigar auction sites, PM me for more info.

Herf-a-dor Travel Humidor

ancfm95

Aug 2, 2012
California
I'm really liking the diabetes zippered bags with the mesh zippered pockets inside. Right now I use a leather zippered grooming tool kit case from Samsonite (say that 10 times fast LOL) with elastic holders but everything moves around a lot and the elastic holders inside were meant for thinner objects so I don't use them. In it I carry either a 78mm manual Volt or the Volt XL, 9 cartomizers in various stages of use, nine 3ml sample bottles of juice, and a CE3. If I was going out of town, then I'd probably switch out with a charger and a bigger bottle of juice, maybe a couple cartomizers/CE3's and the refill syringe. I did get it for .79 at a thrift store so I won't complain there. My bottles of DIY flavors and juices (I don't have many) fit into an old caboodles plastic case that's about 5" x 6" x 5" and again bought at a thrift store for .98 and keep at home. phew!

Commie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2012
Michigan
I have a phone/camera soft padded case that kinda fits my pocket. Holds the battery with carto on it, few bottle of juice and few extra cartos.

Since that setup was kind of annoying, I'm in process of making an altoids tin mod that will hold an 18650 battery, will drive a fully recessed vivi nova (just the driptip sticking out) and will hold another vivi nova so I can alternate between flavors. 1 pocket friendly box that holds everything I need when I go to work. Theoretically should last almost 2 days. If I didn't have to alternate between flavors, I could replace the spare vivi with a 10ml bottle, and then it would hold out 3-4 days until the battery dies

MattBott

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2012
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
I have my ego battery and whatever I'm vaping attached to it either in my pocket, or my locker at work.

I also carry a compact camera case that will (surprisingly) hold 4 10ml bottles of juice, 2 mini vivi novas and 2 or so XL cartos (mainly for backup).

The camera case, when full, is about 120mm x 80mm x 41mm. Its a little thick for pants pockets if you wear tighter pants (won't fit in my jeans but will in my work pants), but it doesn't look odd to carry around and is great for transportation for an "all day out" type situation.

This is the case: Lowepro - Santiago 10

RatDadJoe

Sep 11, 2012
Near Ann Arbor, MI. USA
My daughters favorite place in the world is a store near our house that sells new, used and vintage video games. I took her there today, and found my new vape-case in the used portable game case section. It's AWESOME! in a previous life, it was meant to carry around a GameBoy Advance SP, But now, it holds (4) Vivi Nova 3.5ml tanks, (7) 10ml juice bottles, a small baggie of driptips/dripping atty, 10ml syringe, and (7) 5ml bottles! I made 2 modifications to it. I removed the GameBoy logo from the outside, and put a 1/4" brass grommet in the top for hooking to a carbiner. Have a look!

2012-09-30_18-14-45_113.jpg

2012-09-30_18-25-43_425(1).jpg

Best of all, without the logo, it looks like a 5x8 zip-up planner.

mecocina

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 19, 2011
Florida
Battery case I bought a few of these nylon battery/bottle cases with carabiner. These are useful for extra batteries, juice bottles, clearomizers, cartomizers, etc. They can be attached onto the zipper holes of the ego carrying case to carry extra stash. I also have the clear battery cases for each battery size I use. I can easily see which battery I need thru the clear plastic boxes and storing them in these helps organize them and I feel safer with them in a container.

I usually use a lanyard but have to slip it under my blouse at work 'cause it could get damaged (work in home improvement store). Thanks for the link on the battery case. It looks perfect for my mini's. I ordered 2 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread