GV Customer Service Is The Best! Thanks Woody!

Status
Not open for further replies.

devauto

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 13, 2013
NoVA
I just want to let everyone know (you probably already do) that Gotvapes Customer Service is FANTASTIC! I placed my first order with them a couple weeks ago, and have had nothing but trouble with the VapeOnly Mini BCC. For starters, right out of the box it had a dead coil installed in it. As this was my first ever BCC, I didn't know how to troubleshoot it. I posted for help late on Friday, expecting not to hear back until the following Monday, but lo and behold, I had messages within a few minutes. After several rounds of messaging, we finally figured out what the problem was, and Woody credited me for the bad coil so I could order a new one with my next order.

Within a week, I had another problem with the VO BCC, the threads separated from the tank. Once again I put in a ticket, only this time I wasn't asking for help, I just wanted to know how to contact VO directly to give them my opinion on the quality of the product. I know that clearos and cartos usually don't have any kind of warranty, so I didn't ask GV for a new one, that didn't seem reasonable to me, quality control is the manufacturer's problem, not the retailer. Once again, Woody got back to me and asked if I could send him a picture of the BCC showing the problem. I did, and then to my surprise, he took care of it, and promised to send me a new one. This was far more than I could have ever expected, especially for products that usually carry no warranty!

While I never did get the contact info I was looking for, Woody did take care of me and resolved the issue personally. I haven't gotten the shipping notice yet, but I expect that will arrive shortly, hopefully I will have the new BCC by early next week. I just hope that the product holds up better than the first one did, but if it doesn't, well at least it isn't GV's fault!

Shouts out to Woody for the exceptional service provided! I don't expect to have problems, but now I know that when I do, they will be taken care of. The "personal service" was truly amazing, it is nice to see there are still companies out there that care about their customers and know how to show it. GV prices may be a little higher than some, but definitely fair, and worth it knowing how well they treat their customers. As a result, GV will always be the first place I check when looking for new items.

If you too have had such an excellent Customer experience, please share it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread