GV NEW TempestTek SPLITFIRE 4 WICK Modular Gen/Scuba/Hyper Style tank but with Changeable Head , AMAZING!!! COMING SOON, 5 colors 3 diff ohms

Status
Not open for further replies.

badkolo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
Whitestone , New York USA
Here it is folks and it arrives soon A new TempestTek product so here it isThe all new GV SplitFire TT, these are like the hyper or other rebuildable gen style tanks but the tank screws off and is PP and it comes in 3 ohms and you can change them like the vivi heads, it has double wicking not just 2 strands so expect grande style vapor, the heads screw on and off, this is a new tank and new design, we think its going to be huge.

gv4rebuild.jpg

gv4rebuild2.jpg

gv4rebuild3.jpg

gv4rebuild4.jpg

Last edited:

Dieseler

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2011
Illinois
Here it is folks and it arrives soon A new TempestTek product so here it isThe all new GV SplitFire TT, these are like the hyper or other rebuildable gen style tanks but the tank screws off and is PP and it comes in 3 ohms and you can change them like the vivi heads, it has double wicking not just 2 strands so expect grande style vapor, the heads screw on and off, this is a new tank and new design, we think its going to be huge.

gv4rebuild.jpg

gv4rebuild2.jpg

gv4rebuild3.jpg

gv4rebuild4.jpg

Bad that 510 connector pin looks as if it sticks out kinda far and that was a past problem with some types of tanks. Not sure though cause pictures can make things appear different.

zippersnapper

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 18, 2012
I would be interested in knowing if all these parts are interchangeble with the full size Nova, especially the screw on head?
How come the the air hole is drilled on the bottom base, and not the stem? Was this not an improvement incorporated from the Original V1 Nova's to the V2.5's?

Please forgive, I am not trying to rain on any parade..just curious.....

I'm thinking of reengineering this thing to make a "Super Tanker"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread