H20 Atomizers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loco

Mar 30, 2010
Banning
I was temporarily in a vaping nightmare, stuck with two TW atties that only worked on 5v. So much wasted juice!

Then I FINALLY received my two black H20 atties (which were out of stock and took *extra* long to ship). :oops:

Well, turns out the wait was worth it. The atties were packaged well, individually wrapped in bubble wrap. Upon stripping away the packaging, I tested the atties - both worked fine and tested under 3 ohms. Being that I conveniently received HV atties for my 5v mod, I assigned both of these H20 atties to my stock 510 batteries. Inspecting the inner workings of these atties, the construction was clean with no sloppy wicking material or shabbily-placed metal meshing. The bridge setup looked professional, and a metallic-looking ring encased the coil and bridge. I was impressed by the fine engineering of these things. As a bonus, the carts were "xtra-large" and contained a foam inset type of filling. They had a different shape at the top and fit extra-snug on the atomizer.

Enough about how they look - how they vape is what really matters. The bridge was a bit larger than other 510 atties, and they accommodated 4 drops of juice. The carts held about 16 - 18 drops of juice. vaping on a 3.7v standard battery produced a great-tasting and thick vapor. I find other 510 atties can produce a slightly burnt taste with certain vapors, but I did not experience this with H20's atties. I was VERY impressed with the longevity of the batteries AND carts on this setup. I vaped for a straight 2+ hours (heavily) on a SINGLE cart. The battery lasted for over 2 1/2 hours! Quite impressive with stock 510 manual batteries.

Aside from the long wait for shipping, I highly recommend for any 510 user to replace their standard atties with these H20 atties. They come with a one-year warranty (I'm pretty sure I'll be taking advantage of that at least a couple of time). You pay more up front, but as the old adage goes, "you get what you pay for."

Switched

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2010
Dartmouth, NS Canada
I was temporarily in a vaping nightmare, stuck with two TW atties that only worked on 5v. So much wasted juice!

Then I FINALLY received my two black H20 atties (which were out of stock and took *extra* long to ship). :oops:

Well, turns out the wait was worth it. The atties were packaged well, individually wrapped in bubble wrap. Upon stripping away the packaging, I tested the atties - both worked fine and tested under 3 ohms. Being that I conveniently received HV atties for my 5v mod, I assigned both of these H20 atties to my stock 510 batteries. Inspecting the inner workings of these atties, the construction was clean with no sloppy wicking material or shabbily-placed metal meshing. The bridge setup looked professional, and a metallic-looking ring encased the coil and bridge. I was impressed by the fine engineering of these things. As a bonus, the carts were "xtra-large" and contained a foam inset type of filling. They had a different shape at the top and fit extra-snug on the atomizer.

Enough about how they look - how they vape is what really matters. The bridge was a bit larger than other 510 atties, and they accommodated 4 drops of juice. The carts held about 16 - 18 drops of juice. Vaping on a 3.7v standard battery produced a great-tasting and thick vapor. I find other 510 atties can produce a slightly burnt taste with certain vapors, but I did not experience this with H20's atties. I was VERY impressed with the longevity of the batteries AND carts on this setup. I vaped for a straight 2+ hours (heavily) on a SINGLE cart. The battery lasted for over 2 1/2 hours! Quite impressive with stock 510 manual batteries.

Aside from the long wait for shipping, I highly recommend for any 510 user to replace their standard atties with these H20 atties. They come with a one-year warranty (I'm pretty sure I'll be taking advantage of that at least a couple of time). You pay more up front, but as the old adage goes, "you get what you pay for."
What's an H20 atty and where do they come from?

Switched

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2010
Dartmouth, NS Canada
Interesting I thought it was a new atty that has hit the street. There are so many that do these days. It is just a standard SLB by the looks of things. One thing for sure it shouldn't provide any burnt taste, for good reason they run cooler.

They run better at 5V IMHO, just saying. But some folks like the cooler vape an SLB provides a 510.

Loco

Mar 30, 2010
Banning
Interesting I thought it was a new atty that has hit the street. There are so many that do these days. It is just a standard SLB by the looks of things. One thing for sure it shouldn't provide any burnt taste, for good reason they run cooler.

They run better at 5V IMHO, just saying. But some folks like the cooler vape an SLB provides a 510.

Interesting, I have not tried it at 5v. I get squeamish about it because of the supposedly shortened atty life at higher voltage.

If Loco read 3 ohms

I suspect my multimeter rounds up to the nearest ohm. I'm thinking they have a little less than this. Maybe around 2.5-2.6, because I get a good vape off them.

Switched

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2010
Dartmouth, NS Canada
Interesting, I have not tried it at 5v. I get squeamish about it because of the supposedly shortened atty life at higher voltage.
... and that is why I post what I do. SLBs normally run between 3-3.5 Ohm resistance., which is too high IMO for a 510, they simply suck. Many more folks would agree with that statement as well.

Saelbo also makes a 2.5 Ohm atty, which should do well on a 510, I haven't been able to get my hands on one yet, but reports are favourable, extremely favourable.

You will pop a stock 510 atty quite easily if not careful at 5V, but the SLBs perform well and their resitance is indeed rated to 5volts.

When it comes to build quality, I believe as well that the SLBs are built better than the JoyE and that is what I use at HV - 5.2 Ohm SLB 801s.

However, all that being said a properly seasoned stock 2.5 Ohm JoyE atty out performs and SLB any day of the week on a stock 510 battery. They are indeed slightly better at 3.7V (true 3.7V) and really come into themselves at 5 volt. Well at least that is my experience with them.

Switched

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2010
Dartmouth, NS Canada
The problem with this vendor is a simple one......HE DOSE NOT HONOR THE WARRANTY....After paying $15.00 for an Atty and it dies on you after a few weeks....You're pretty much s--t out of luck.....Because he doesn't honor the warranty as his web site states....There are numerous threads about this on ECF.....
Thanks for the clarification Rhino. I knew it had to do with exactly that, but was unsure. He is a little pricey as well since SLBs can be had from reputable vendors for far less.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread