The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Had a great time...

Discussion in 'South Carolina Vapers Forum' started by opie, Apr 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. opie

opie Full Member

Feb 1, 2010
    south carolina
    Went down to the meet and got to hang out with some really cool people!!!! First time I have been to Charleston since I moved here three years ago. It's a really nice place good job doc on pickin the place. I really really have to recommend some Ivape.net juice from Joe. Prices are good and the juice is different from any other I have tried plus he sells a mod that I like.:thumbs: Had a great time guys hope to see you and more next time around.

2. umjim

umjim Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 11, 2009
    Charleston S.C.
    It was a pleasure meeting everybody.Thanks to Doc for making it happen.Thanks to Joe for coming with some interesting juice and freebies...Towelie

3. Doctor Vapor

Doctor Vapor Super Member ECF Veteran

Oct 9, 2009
    Charleston, SC USA
    I had a great time too. It rained a bit but it didn't put a damper on the good time. Lots of beer, lots of vaping, lots of chat and lots of laughs. You can't ask for better than that. I also want to thank joe from Ivape.net for bringing all those great juices for everyone to try. If we only have one SC vendor, I'm glad it's someone with such a high quality product, good service, and is a really nice, honest guy to boot.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.