• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Hah! Sweet! I finally found a use for this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

iheart45s

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2010
Philadelphia
So I drive a VW Bug (contain your giggles please) and they totally come with a little vase next to the steering wheel to hold a flower. Errr...those of you who met me probably realized I'm not really a flower sort of girl.

But check this out. :p

teehee.

jj2

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2009
Hundred Acre Wood
flowerholder | Flickr - Photo Sharing! there. For some reason it won't let me embed the link.

Hey that's great and really handy!!!

Don't feel lonely about the link business.

--------------------------------------------
Indiana or Georgia?? Act NOW!!
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...live-indiana-georgia-act-now.html#post1685232
--------------------------------------------
Consider me your recycling center for njoy Pro, Smoking Everywhere Gold, Cloud 9, Smoke 51 Trio, and DSE103 useless batteries.
Other hardware if it’s still usable.
Those I loan out to/give to thank you.
----------------------------------------------
Support CASAA
CASAA | The Consumer Advocates for Smoke-Free Alternatives Association
Don’t forget to donate to IVAQS research
CASAA.org

iheart45s

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2010
Philadelphia
Hey iheart, next time you need vdub parts give me a holler. My buddy is bug into vw stuff and is always going to shows and meets. He can find you anything you need

Ooooh hey. Might take you up on that. It's not an old one (I wish. I wanted an old one but I chickened out as I'm not mechanical) but she's getting older and I'm starting to deal with age issues. :)

FlyerTom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2009
Nor'Eastern PA
iheart45s quoteth:
I give up. For some reason it won't let me embed the link.

You mean like this?: :D
Tres kewl, 45. I'm looking for a place to park my Silver Bullet in my car - without performing some surgery to the interior, that is. Maybe I can find an aftermarket vase (pronounced 'vahz') that could be, oh, velcroed somewhere.

BTW~ What 45s do you heart? The ones that go round-and-round (records), or the ones that go BANG! ?

BeetleJuicer.jpg

FlyerTom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2009
Nor'Eastern PA
I'd give anything to have a record player in my car. :p I know it's been done before. :)

You might want to check out a J.C. Whitney catalog. W-a-a-y back in the 60s, that was the only form of accessory music players available. (Yeah. Even before 8-tracks :laugh:) They may still carry 45 record players in stock - might be a little dusty.

loxmythe

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jun 14, 2010
pa
show off. :p thank you.

Hah the ones that go round and round. :p I've got a pretty large collection. Both my father and and uncle were collectors. I'm carrying on the tradition. :)

just 45's or regular records too? I think I still have 3 or 4 boxes of albums and 45's in storage. If you want them let me know and I'll see if I can dig them up.

iheart45s

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2010
Philadelphia
just 45's or regular records too? I think I still have 3 or 4 boxes of albums and 45's in storage. If you want them let me know and I'll see if I can dig them up.

I collect both. :) Do you know what some of the records are? I've been collecting for years now and I've gotten a little more selective as time goes on because, quite honestly, the first few years I ended up with more albums than were manageable. I purged alot and now I'm able to keep it from mostly taking over my living room. :) That said, if any of it is stuff I'm interested in then...err...well...I'm totally interested.

I mostly look for rock (specifically psych, prog, pop and punk) and some old country. That said, my collection is pretty diverse...

Stephra

ECF Veteran
Feb 12, 2010
Pennsylvania
I have a few that were hand-me-downs from my father. My absolute favorite is "The Big Bambu" album I have that still has the giant rolling paper in it. I also love my "Eat a Peach" album, because it has some awesome cover art.

Of course I also have a stack of old Sesame Street records, but nobody is interested in them except for me.

jhemps

ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2009
Carlisle, PA
I have a few that were hand-me-downs from my father. My absolute favorite is "The Big Bambu" album I have that still has the giant rolling paper in it. I also love my "Eat a Peach" album, because it has some awesome cover art.

Of course I also have a stack of old Sesame Street records, but nobody is interested in them except for me.
Sesame street records? As in the 45's that came with the little books? I remember listening to them as a kid...and then as i got older i realized that kids were never going to even know what a record is. Good times!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread