• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Halifax (HRM) Vape Meet #12 ~ Friday, January 4th, 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

cactusgirl

Sage Tribal Queen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2011
Dartmouth, NS
Hey Folks! Our first meet of the new year will take place on Friday the 4th of January. Newfievappe and his wife will once again be hosting at their lovely home in Eastern Passage. Start time will be 6:00pm and we hope to see all of the regulars along with any newbies that might like to join us!

Also, as Newfievappe will be leaving to go on course on the 6th, this will be our last vape meet for a while until he returns or unless we can find a suitable venue that will host us in the interim.

Please confirm your attendance by replying to this thread. If you've never attended a meet before and need the coordinates, just state that in your reply and either Newfievappe or myself will send you a PM with the particulars.

See you all on the 4th! Have a great weekend! :vapor:

Cactusgirl

barqs

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sorry just got back from CB! Well I'm still on Holiday time so although I am off the weekend I will be working Fri to get the hours in to get me back on my proper rotation!. Sorry hate to miss one and miss out on a demo of the E-Vic as was thinking of getting one but noticed even with last firmware it is not doing even close to the wattage it supposed to do??? Bugger even have those Chobras RBA that some were interested in!! Oh next one which will be in a few months. Or the old ....... cat dies and stops pissing everywhere and if my house magically expended so there would be room (damn I hate old houses)!! LOL

Sorry Cactus I will be at work until 11pm!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread