• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Halifax (HRM) Vape Meet # 16 ~ Saturday, June 8th, 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

cactusgirl

Sage Tribal Queen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2011
Dartmouth, NS
Whoohoo!! Nice weather is finally upon us and it's a great time to get together once again to laugh, drink, vape, share wisdom and ideas!

Our upcoming meet has been scheduled for Saturday, June 8th, 2013 - 6:00 pm start, in the passage. Newfievappe :headbang: would love to see at least some of us at that time so that he doesn't feel odd drinking by himself :laugh:, hehehe!

Now that the weather is cooperating, we can spark up the barbecue as well! With that in mind, bring your own barbecue fixins' along with your gear, your juice, any friends or neighbours who might be interested in vaping, and join us :party:. Also, as always, feel free to bring snacks or hors d'oeuvres. :thumbs:

Please confirm your attendance by replying to this thread. If you have never attended a meet before and need the coordinates, just state that in your reply and either Newfievappe or myself will send you a PM with the particulars.

We hope to see you all on the 8th ~ enjoy your day. Vape proud and vape strong!

Cactusgirl :vapor:

cactusgirl

Sage Tribal Queen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2011
Dartmouth, NS
wait... yes it is... for some reason i thought i have this weekend off... but she was at her moms last weekend... I should be good to go.

Haha, was confused for a moment there because we've always been on the same weekend schedule. I had to go and recheck my calendar, lol.

newfievappe

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2011
Halifax
www.youtube.com
We have them every month and since it was on the 8th this time it will probably be on the 6th next time if that works for everyone. I'll talk to cactusgirl and see if she has the weekend off and then we will post up the next one!

Do you live in the Halifax area?
feel free to PM me for more information since I don't normally check out the old vapemeet threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread