• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Halifax VapeMeet #3 17 or 24 March 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

newfievappe

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2011
Halifax
www.youtube.com
Hey Guys

I just bought a house out in the Eastern passage off Samuel Danial Dr and i thought i may as well break her in with a VapeMeet!

Just let me know what day is best for you but right now I'm thinking either the 17th or 24th of March, the 17th is St. Patrick's Day so it could be a St. Pat's Day vape Meet, but I'm sure a few of you have plans for that night so just reply to this with the date and time that you would love to have a VapeMeet!

For the meet you can feel free to bring whatever booze and food you want but i will have some extra rum, beer, and lots of food out for us.

Bring as much of your hardware and juice as you want to show off or maybe trade/sell with others.

Also i do very large orders of juice from MLV and hardware from heaven-gifts since my buddy sells a lot of it on the ships so if you want to chip in on an order just let me know.

Please feel free to give me as much of your input as you can about the date and what you would like to do for the Meet!

Cheers

newfievappe

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2011
Halifax
www.youtube.com
haha sorry cactus girl! i just saw your pm and i posted this early this morning while i was at work :p

So things are looking very good for having it on the 17th so we will go ahead with that as long as there are not too many people who cant make it.

SO SPEAK UP PEOPLE!!! so we can pick a time for sure, so that we all have time to make other plans for ST. PATS Day if we decide to have this one the 24th

Looking forward to seeing what kind of hardware and juice people use :)

everkill

ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2012
Nova Scotia
Since I started about a month ago I've managed to get 8-9 people that I work with to start vaping so I might be able to bring out a small crowd. Hopefully my stuff from Backwoods Brew and Alien Visions gets here in time so I'll have some stuff to share/trade.

I'd be really interested in seeing some of the juice and hardware that you guys have that's been bought in Canada, everything I have is from the US but Customs is becoming a pain in the ....

JayTheVapingGuy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2011
Halifax, Nova Scotia
So I'm guessing we're going ahead with the 17th then??

booo... you don't love me no more...

we've had noone say they can't make it on the 24th and a few of us who can't make it on the 17th... so lets go with the 24th.... logic dictates

Last edited:

newfievappe

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2011
Halifax
www.youtube.com
Hmmmmmmm well if Jay and Lilian can both make it on the 24th we could change it to then if everyone else can still make it for that day? plus then everyone wont be taking off early to meet up with there friends for some ST.Pat day drinks like im expecting some people to do if we have it this saturday.

so everyone let me know if your fine with the 24th as well because if we wait the extra week then i should have 20 bottles of MLV juice that we can taste test :)

all that matters is that we finally have the ball rolling on VAPEMEET #3 !!!

oh and i made such a large order because i have a friend on base that sells it so if i order it for him with my accounts i get him better prices so he ends up giving me free hardware and juice. its all just joye 510-t kits and charge cases, im not sure what his prices are or anything and im probably not aloud to get into that kinda thing on this fourm anyways :p last time i tried that they banned me lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread