Halloween contest for SmokeStik users/lovers only. Amazing prize!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
Hi Folks

Usually my contests are for anyone and everyone. This on is a little different due to the nature of the prizes. Because it's a one of a kind item I would like it to be won by someone who will use it and love it. Of course I have no way of enforcing this....but please....if you enter do it because you actually know what these prizes are and WANT one for yourself. It would be a shame to see it sold in clasiffied ads. Ok Ok...thats that damn prize lorikay?????

First prize is a Pitbull kit.....with two ORIGINAL orange crystal jewels. These are the original BETA test Pitbulls......never used....but voltage tested by myself and clocking in at almost 3.5 volts UNDER LOAD.These are some killer batteries. Included with the kit will be a custom lanyard made by me...to your specifications. And ONE 5pack of beta test XL cartomizers. These cartos are not for sale but anyone who has received one will tell you...they rock.

Contest:Halloween theme of course. But I want to give people who might not normally have a chance to win a contest a chance....so you may submit one photo of your PET in a Halloween costume....OR.....tell us a funny TRUE story about Halloween. The story should be about you or your own family or pet and be funny but not mean. In otherwords....egging the neighbors cow doesn't count. LOL ONE entry per person and PLEASE NO CROSS TALK. The winner is picked at random.

PRIZES
1st Prize BETA Test Pitbull kit/1 five pack Black XL High Tobacco Cartos/Custom Lanyard

2cnd Prize Custon Jeweled Jet Kit/comes with 2 Black batteries and YOUR CHOICE of jewel/Custom lanyard

3rd Prize GOLD battery kit/this is the LAST ONE ON EARTH,new and unused GOLD batteries/your choice of jewel color/Custom lanyard

Now is that a prize lineup or WHAT ??????????? Because this is random generated the first place winner gets to choose their prize, the second place winner gets to choose from the two remaining
If you have already won a prize from Smokestik YES you can enter...this contest is meant to reward our minions :evil:

RippleInStillWater

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2010
Land Of Corruption
Egging the neighbor's cow?!?!?!? LMAO!!!!! :thumbs:

I have to enter, its my thing (if I don't like something I win (unlikely occurence) I PIF it as most know:)), you know, and I don't understand why you would dress an animal (unless she looks real purty!!!:laugh:) so that leaves the true story............

By son's best friend is a remarkable athlete, a little spring-loaded dynamo with a never-ending supply of energy, with some serious hops and speed. He went as a gorilla a couple years ago, it may not sound special but the kid pulled it off -- he was doing the grunt, pretending to throw poop, but what sold it is that he was able to run like a gorilla, using all 4 limbs just as they do, and did it with speed, swaying when he stopped, cocking his head to look at stuff, just absolutely a dead-bang version better than any adult could ever muster. Hell, he even climbed up the side of the bleachers!!! He was so good he defeated the PTO's president's kid, a seamstress who seems to have every contest fixed!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I could tell much funnier stories but not a one is PG rated!!!!:thumbs::toast:

Loveridden

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2011
Schaumburg, IL
I have a funny story :) When I was a teen some girls and I decided to go trick or treating, even tho we were a bit old for it. We all dressed up, and I dressed up as the grim reaper, I had a mask that I could see through but made it look as if I was faceless. As it got dark tho the material was harder for me to see through. Anyhow, we stopped at one house and climbed up the front steps and knocked for our treats. A mother holding a boy that was probably about 3 years old came to the door. I was in front. As she opened the screen door the kid lunged for me!!! He punched me hard in the nose! Holding my nose I saw he was still trying to get out of his mom's grip and get to me. He was trying to protect his mom!! LOL
I stumbled down the stairs and since I was hurt, had this annoying cane, and could hardly see well out of my mask, I fell down into the yard LOL
On the way home it started pouring and we all got soaked to top it off :D LOL

MrsCasey

Pink Spot Fanatic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2011
Long Beach, CA
Ok Lorikay I wanna play! My entry is my pet in a costume and a story to go along with it. My Avatar is my kitty, Tigger. His costume is his scary eyes! I just took a pic of him and, I guess due to the light reflecting surface Tapedum Lucidum, his eyes reflected like this from the flash. I sent the pic to a friend at work who doesn't like cats, in fact she is deathly afraid of them. That night she fell asleep with her cell phone, with the picture on it, in her bed and she woke up with a big scratch on her leg. She swears it was from my "Evil Kitty". Lol

lynleestar

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2010
NW Indiana
our little jester Loopy

Picture087.jpg

CES

optimistic cynic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2010
Birmingham, Al
Ok, so...I have thought about hitching them together so that they could be Cerberus for halloween, but the bribes necessary to get the beasties to retain any sort of costume are exorbitant. AND they don't get to come to parties since the time that one of them ate ALL of the freshly baked cookies off the table....

as it turns out, this is the one and only occasion that the dogs have worn anything resembling a costume. Just pretend that they were being reindeer for halloween.

reindogseyesadj.jpg

reindogseyesadj2.jpg

BryanL

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2011
Bellingham, MA
So last year for Halloween, my son dressed up as Woody from Toy Story and I decided I would dress up as Buzz Lightyear. The costume I bought was a little snug, the lady said it would fit but it wasn't even close. I am 6'2" and almost 300 lbs. and the costume, even though marked as a big and tall, was a little tight for turkey comfort. My wife snapped a picture of me and posted it on Facebook. The next day at work someone had made life size color copies and posted them all over the hospital we work at for all to see. I still have a doctor call me Buzz everytime I see him.

I would post the picture, but the story would go from funny (kinda) to disgusting... There are some things you just can't un-see... It was bad, think fat guy in tight spandex everything hanging out bad...

Last edited by a moderator:

intriqken

ECF Veteran
Feb 8, 2011
Orange County, CA
My story is simple and short...and true
My birthday is Halloween. Growing up I had the world's BEST birthday parties...all of them costume parties...most of them theme'd. At a very young age I was able to convince my peers that the only reason that people were giving us candy when we knocked on their doors was because it was MY birthday and they were with me.

EVERYONE wanted to be my friend.

Last edited:

thehangdude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2011
Terre Haute, IN
I just received the PITBULL from SmokeStik this morning. WOWsers! This thing looks super awesome! I love the rubber mouth pieces. I can hold it in my mouth while I'm typing. Tastes really good too!

Holloween: My friends and I would go visit Stiffy Green every year. In fact everybody around this area has visited the dog. He was stuffed by a taxidermist (upon his death, not his master's as sometimes reported) and placed in his master's mausoleum.

Here is the whole truth. Also another well known story from my hometown.
HIGHLAND LAWN CEMETERY / HAUNTED INDIANA

Lauralie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2010
Here, there, everywhere!
I just received the PITBULL from SmokeStik this morning. WOWsers! This thing looks super awesome! I love the rubber mouth pieces. I can hold it in my mouth while I'm typing. Tastes really good too!

Holloween: My friends and I would go visit Stiffy Green every year. In fact everybody around this area has visited the dog. He was stuffed by a taxidermist (upon his death, not his master's as sometimes reported) and placed in his master's mausoleum.

Here is the whole truth. Also another well known story from my hometown.
HIGHLAND LAWN CEMETERY / HAUNTED INDIANA

Awesome stories on that page!

Reddhott

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2011
cartoon land,usa
one year my hubby dressed as a mummy to hand out candy,we had the yard all decorated strobe lights and smoke and black lights on the porch. most little kids wouldn't even come up the steps. he would wait until the kids would go to to get the candy out of the bowl and he would pop out his hand(glowing). the kids would yell and run. lol one little girl came up (after much coaxing by her mom) she went to get her candy and the hubby popped out his hand, to his dismay she firmly bit down on his finger and would not let go!!! finally her mother got her to let go an my hubby ran(as best he could) into the house to check his hand. she had bitten thru his glove and thru the skin. needless to say after that he let the kids get their own candy!!

Wulfe

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 9, 2011
Kansas City, MO
facebook.com
Well, I don't have a particular favorite Halloween story, but Halloween is one of my favorite times of the year. Not for me, but for my daughter. See she has allergies and really can not eat much of the candy she gets. Yet every year she still goes out like a trooper because she gets to dress up. We spend all day and night long going from block to block till she exhausts herself showing off her costume of the year. I can not say there is any more holiday I love more for her then the adventure she takes me on every year. Since she is only 7 at the time of this posting I look forward to this for many years to come.

ManuDawg

Vape Proud
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2011
Long Beach Ca
Ok so one year I dressed up as a clown a scary clown! I sat on the porch with a bowl of candy in my lap. I waited until they were just close enough, watched them inch up slowly, listened to them discuss amongst themselves whether I was stuffed or real! Then, just as they reached for the yummy Halloween candy, I would move or say something. Woo Hoo, freaked out those kiddies! So after awhile I figured out they really weren't having fun so I quit! The next year I worked in a haunted house so I could get my fill of scaring the older kiddies but not traumatize the youngsters.

Btw, just received my Pitbull and this thing is awesome. I've already referred a friend and, since the Smokestik sells itself once people try it, they will definitely be getting a kit! Thanks LK!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread