Status
Not open for further replies.

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
Please PM me ALL your details...address,phone,email. Then post your prize choice here so the next person knows what there is to choose from. I hope that makes sense...LOL

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Since the lanyards are being custom made please be patient ...it might take me a week or more to make this many. Here is a photo of the last batch I made....I can reproduce pretty closely any of them . I also can make them out of plain chain if you want something that is not so fancy.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

legal mumbo jumbo.....due to the custom nature of these kits they are not covered under the standard SmokeStik warranty. They are handmade and unique so can not be replaced. IF you become a SmokeStik customer and are buying our cartomizers at the rate required to qualify for the Lifetime Replacement warranty these batteries will be covered for replacement with any standard battery we sell only after you have purchased your first 50pack of cartomizers. The lanyard has no warranty although the utmost care has been taking in making them. They are made for strength. If you do break it somehow please pick up all the pieces you can find and send them back to me. I will offer one rebuild but only if you send me whats left of the broken one. The dog ate it doesn't count.:blink:

Last edited:

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
Thanks SO much for the Contest, LK!!! :wub: and
15917530811.gif
to ALL of the WINNERS!!!
I am excited to see that some brand new people to the ECF, and probably SmokeStik as well, have won these very special prizes!!! 790126.gif
And for intriqken, it was also a belated Birthday present...
cakegirl2.gif
WooHoo!!

P.S. I just noticed the little squirrels on the 1st three lanyards... Nice touch!! biggrin.gif

intriqken

ECF Veteran
Feb 8, 2011
Orange County, CA
TA DA!!!
Last night I received my prize and what a wonderful prize it is.
First of all, the 'beta' Pit Bull that I chose is really incredibly well built and feels wonderful in the hand besides looking beautiful.
The auto switch works flawlessly and I've been vaping since last night on the first battery with no problems at all,
Lovin' it.
Lorikay had a 'manly' lanyard she made without any beads in a beautiful black chain that looks GREAT with my new SmokeStik and it is really strong. My wife loves the idea of the lanyard because I am CONSTANTLY putting down my e-cig at home and losing it.
Problem solved.
I think it will be especially great when I am working around the house in the yard, etc.
She included a sample of Halo Prime 15 from her personal stash and I've been using that in a cartridge.
Once again, Lovin' it!

I am thrilled with winning this contest and really impressed with the quality of the SmokeStik product and how consistent and full the vape is. I think I have a new 'go-to.' hahaha
Thanks for the contest and the wonderful e-cig.

Oh...and my beta has orange rather than the red crystal that they have in the production models.
I'm glad.
The orange looks VERY cool and different than anything out there.
Plus it's not 'too' bright and really does imitate the flame of an analog better than the red would,

intriqken

ECF Veteran
Feb 8, 2011
Orange County, CA
I'm glad you are enjoying your prize! I was one of the members of the Beta test group, and they really are 'special', aren't they?? :wub:

Yes they are.
It's funny because I have gone the route of disposible to mini to 'big battery' to mods to bottom feeders.
I have 3.2V, 3.7V, 4.2V, 5V, 6V, and 7.4V units.
While different juices work best with different voltages and different types of attys or cartos or cartriges, I've pretty much settled on the standard analog look-alike type of units at standard voltages.
This unit seems to deliver everything I am looking for in an e-cig.

I'm a happy man. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread