Halloween Giveaway! Win whatever you want from desiredesign!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Desire_Kristina

Unregistered Supplier
May 24, 2018
www.desiredesign.com

Anise

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
May 11, 2016
Southern Louisiana USA
I wish the entry was here on the site. I can't apply with Reddit since I don't have an account. I can't fully enter the other way since I don't have a Twitter account. I do have an account at ECF. Something to think about next time you do a giveaway. Somehow I think I just lost my chance to win. ;)

Desire_Kristina

Unregistered Supplier
May 24, 2018
www.desiredesign.com
I wish the entry was here on the site. I can't apply with Reddit since I don't have an account. I can't fully enter the other way since I don't have a Twitter account. I do have an account at ECF. Something to think about next time you do a giveaway. Somehow I think I just lost my chance to win. ;)
ok, Thank you for advise :):):)

Radar2013

ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Indianapolis, IN, USA
I read the names of the 5 winners. Talk about fake names... WOW... And none from this forum site. Sounds like another VooPoo experience.

• Disagree
Reactions: tailland

Desire_Kristina

Unregistered Supplier
May 24, 2018
www.desiredesign.com
Winner announcement! Congratulations to below winners:
Juan Carlos Salvador
Aaron pout
Tabitha Ochoa
Ben Wicks

Thank you for supporting, next time we will do a giveaway on the forum