• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Halloween pics!I

Status
Not open for further replies.

desrtrat

ECF Veteran
May 21, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
I was actualy asked this week "What are you going to be on Halloween?" I responded "Drunk" got a small laugh....

hahaa.. .I like your style Martin! haha Hmmmm...maybe I'll pass out beer and cigar...uhm.. I mean disposable PVs for halloween next year haha...it's would be a lot better than the random stuff I found in my junk drawer that I passed out this year...."Ya! It's a piece of string..YOU'RE WELCOME!"

miakauisan

ECF Veteran
Sep 26, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
I was actualy asked this week "What are you going to be on Halloween?" I responded "Drunk" got a small laugh....

LOL I'm with you there. *hic*

hahaa.. .I like your style Martin! haha Hmmmm...maybe I'll pass out beer and cigar...uhm.. I mean disposable PVs for halloween next year haha...it's would be a lot better than the random stuff I found in my junk drawer that I passed out this year...."Ya! It's a piece of string..YOU'RE WELCOME!"

HAHA! I pretty much got to that point...waded through the wal-mart moshpit to get a few bags of candy after work...eventually ran out and started passing out random bunches of cathodes and mosfets that the man has millions of...the kids were non plussed...

I did, however, get a dad that was uuber happy and asked for an extra handfull LOL. He was a ham. :lol::lol:

Rhaevyn

ECF Veteran
Sep 23, 2009
Tigard, Oregon
www.myspace.com
I don't have a camera so I don't have any pics. I got some sorceress/druid kinda cheapy black robe dress thing with a hood at Savers (no money this year for something good). But the plus side, there was no hair to muss with and it was comfy. I went to the Sadisco Combichrist show. Wish I had had a camera though - some pretty interesting costumes there last night. Hope to see more of all your costumes in this thread. I love Halloween :)

miakauisan

ECF Veteran
Sep 26, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
I didn't dress up, but, I did find a nice rock bar that was e-cig friendly. Joe's Grotto. the bartender, the doorman and 2 other staffers not only gave me the ok to vape inside, but I didn't even have to explain what my 510 was. They *knew*. Skadoooosh!

LOL Nice! The mans brother plays shows there sometimes. Its not too far away either :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread