Halloween Weekend Sale & $25 GC Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Celestino

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran

Giveaway Time Is Back!

We are giving a $25 Gift Certificate to one lucky person to our store!!! The winner will still be randomly selected and this contest will be open for entries until Sunday, Nov 3rd

To enter, simply post a reply to this thread between now and Nov. 3rd with a minimum of two (2) products you are interested in owning from our website. Although it is optional, please feel free to let us know why you're interested in the products you've added. It can be any product we carry. Whether it is a certain E-Liquid flavor, new Battery, or Clearomizer, it doesn't matter as long as we carry it on our website it will count. All that we ask is you either post the exact name of the product on our site or a link for the item itself.

Here's an example of an entry post:

Kanger Unitank Clearomizer - EVcigarettes.com - I've been wanting to try a Bottom Coil Clearomizer!

Flavorz by Joe Fruity Mix Menthol E-Liquid | E-Juice - EVcigarettes.com - I love mixing my fruit juices with a touch of menthol, this sounds delicious!​

Don't forget you can also add them to your actual Wish List on our website as well if you have an account with us. This will make things easier for your family/friends to shop for you on your birthday or during the holiday season.

Of course, here's the technical mumbo jumbo:

1) Once you make at least one (1) post to this thread that has two (2) products from our website, we will add your name to an excel file/list.
2) Then, on Monday, November 4th, we will choose a winner at random using the Random Number Generator over at Random.org's website.
3) Finally, the list of entries (excel file) and a screenshot of the random number chosen will be posted when we announce the winner!

*Please note that multiple posts will not increase your chances of winning and do not count as multiple entries however feel free to comment/add more items to your wishlist as much as you'd like!

Lastly, thank you again for your time and participation. Best of luck to all!

Last edited:

SaraP

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 7, 2013
Long Beach, CA, USA
1) Innokin iTaste VTR Starter Kit - I have an MVP and it's great, so I'd really *love* to get my hands on this device! I'm also looking forward to trying the iClear-30s :)

2) Efest LUC Smart LCD Battery Charger - I love the LCD screen and being able to see exactly how charged my batteries are.

Happy Halloween! Thanks for the contest!

grad2003amd

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 19, 2013
Morgantown, WV

spartanstew

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 29, 2013
Wylie, Texas
Love this tip:
wood-grain-ming-vase-drip-tip-510-808d-1-901__59973.1379556097.1280.1280.png

The 101 (green) would be a great stealth unit.
kamry-k101-telescopic-mechanical-apv-mod-ecig-empire-510-ego-colors__79025.1377721506.1280.1280.png

MoonLit_Water

We All Shine On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
Stuart, Florida
Thanks for the contest

Innokin iTaste VTR Starter Kit - the only reason I haven't bought box style PV yet is I didn't like the delivery system sticking out of the top to it, this takes care of that.

Innokin iTaste 134 Starter Kit - Just kinda like the way it looks, big and beefy, would be good for lounging around the house with.

Good Luck Everyone

Last edited:

Debra_oh

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Cleveland, OH

1w15h1w45m0ngu

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2013
Fairfax, Virginia, United States
1) Smoktech Kick Variable Wattage Module - My kick clone recently broke and I miss having it around. I'm a fan of mechanical's but sometimes it's nice to have things a little more consistent.

2)Efest 18500 IMR (LiMn) 1100mAh 3.7v Battery | Flat Top - I only have one 18500 battery and could really use a back up.

Thanks for the contest!

Criticalmass

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member

PhatRon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 14, 2013
Cumming, GA, USA
1. The Russian DIY Rebuildable Atomizer

2. Nemesis Express Kit

I would love to have a nice RBA with a high capacity to hold liquid so I can enjoy my favorite Flavors even more than I do now.

I would like to have a mech mod with replaceable batteries and silver contacts to really push my vaping experience over the top and try out sub-ohm!

Thanks for the contest!

Lynzy

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 9, 2013
Cincinnati, Ohio USA
Last edited:

Heden Aklowd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 3, 2013
Ferntucky, NV

SEMPER FI 7212

Nov 13, 2012
Mesa az
1.Innokin iTaste SVD Express Kit
2.Efest LUC Smart LCD Battery Charger

1.i would like to try this as i have heard good reviews on it,and the threads on my vamo have seen better days.
2.i would like one of these just to have a upgraded charger the one i have takes around 9 hours for a 18650 and isnt the safest charger on the market.
thanks for the contest

traderljp

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 16, 2013
South Florida
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread