Status
Not open for further replies.

Seraphina

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2012
Sunny Southern California
I would like to do a review of the Halo Belgian Cocoa E-juice. Let me start off by saying that my husband and myself have tried numerous chocolate flavors and to no avail have found one we liked until we tried Halo's Belgian Cocoa! This is a wonderful chocolate flavor and for the true dark chocolate aficionado. If you are a milk chocolate person, this is not for you, but if you like a true rich dark chocolate flavor, Halo's Belgian Cocoa is for you! This is a great after dinner vape and before bedtime vape. Although it is so good, you could vape it all day!

We tried the Halo Belgian Cocoa several months ago and fell in love with it, but I recently won a bottle in a contest Halo was running, thank you!

On a side note, now that my husband and I have been vaping for a while and find ourselves gravitating away from tobacco flavors, Belgian Cocoa was a nice addition to Halo's repertoire. I look forward to other flavors that Halo has instore, maybe some bakery and fruit flavors! (hint, hint ;-))

In closing, if you are a dark chocolate lover, please give Halo's Belgian Cocoa a whirl!

Cheers!

Last edited:

nyabzns

ECF Veteran
Sep 26, 2009
Midwest , USA
Great review. I love this stuff. I was vaping this at work one day outside during lunch. When I came back in one of my co-workers, who was also outside said " I smelled chocolate outside, did anyone else smell chocolate ? Damn, I'm in the mood for M&M's! "
Not only does this flavor vape like a rich dark chocolate with a great throat hit, the vapor on exhale smells like chocolate as well.

Seraphina

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2012
Sunny Southern California
Great review. I love this stuff. I was vaping this at work one day outside during lunch. When I came back in one of my co-workers, who was also outside said " I smelled chocolate outside, did anyone else smell chocolate ? Damn, I'm in the mood for M&M's! "
Not only does this flavor vape like a rich dark chocolate with a great throat hit, the vapor on exhale smells like chocolate as well.

Thanks, I forgot to mention the vapor smell. I have had people come into my house and ask if we were baking a chocolate cake or cookies. I don't know of anyone who doesn't like the smell of chocolate! Thanks for pointing that out!

TulsaClint

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2012
Tulsa
I was about to review this liquid earlier today, but got distracted...damn work :laugh:. Anyways, the great Kemosabe turned me onto Belgian Cocoa in a discussion about beer. It is downright awesome flavor. It's really the only straight chocolate I've tried, but based on reviews of others, I don't think I'll try any others (except maybe Heather's Heavenly Vapes Tuscan Cocoa, I'm a big fan of HHV). The Belgian Cocoa goes amazingly well with a smokey stout beer. I've even mixed a bit of mint with it in an empty bottle and created an almost Andes Mint flavor.

nyabzns

ECF Veteran
Sep 26, 2009
Midwest , USA
I was about to review this liquid earlier today, but got distracted...damn work :laugh:. Anyways, the great Kemosabe turned me onto Belgian Cocoa in a discussion about beer. It is downright awesome flavor. It's really the only straight chocolate I've tried, but based on reviews of others, I don't think I'll try any others (except maybe Heather's Heavenly Vapes Tuscan Cocoa, I'm a big fan of HHV). The Belgian Cocoa goes amazingly well with a smokey stout beer. I've even mixed a bit of mint with it in an empty bottle and created an almost Andes Mint flavor.

That Andes Mint flavor could be the next Halo recipe.

AzVitesse

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Phoenix, AZ
Add me to the fan list as well - I got to sample this at a local vape meet over the weekend and it's AMAZINGLY accurate. I ended up leaving the meet with a 30ml bottle of it! :)

Oh Davelog, now I'm really kicking myself for missing the vape meet. :facepalm: :(
Please tell me where I can find this locally. Pretty please, with chocolate on top? :blush:
Feel free to PM me if you prefer. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread