The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Halo Breeze 2 TriBeCa salty anyone try?

Discussion in 'Vape Pod Systems' started by Robbert, May 19, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Robbert

Robbert Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 1, 2016
    Has anyone tried halo TriBeCa salt in breeze ?
    If so how did you like compared to old TriBeCa?

• Like Like x 1
  2. smoked25years

smoked25years Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 8, 2018
    I'm getting 3 emails a day from them about it --haha! I don't like that they're tying it to hardware. Eventually, they'll need to make it available separate.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Robbert

Aug 1, 2016
    Yes that’s my con that you have to buy hardware just to try the salt but maybe it’s thier test run.

• Like Like x 1
  4. smoked25years

smoked25years Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 8, 2018
    It's available separate now. They send me email updates every minute or so. ;) I have the regular stuff and it's nice but it's too sweet for me to vape all day. Sort of tastes like a Demet's turtle candy. I may wait for more flavors to become available. I like their menthol ice but presently the SubZero is the only menthol available with salts. That sounds like it may be too strong for me. I was never a menthol smoker but I like the cooling affect of vaping menthol as a substitute for the throat hit from cigarettes.

5. Robbert

Aug 1, 2016
    They have bottles now available separately so I got a breeze 2 and tribecca salty coming.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.