Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny Blaze

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2009
Tampa, FL
www.halocigs.com
Ok, we've finally got shipping confirmation from our ingredient supplier, and should have flavorings in stock this week. We expect to be back in business early next week. Stay tuned for more info on the 24 hour "We're sorry for the ridiculously long wait" Sale.

I honestly apologize to you all from the bottom of my heart for the long delay. The whole situation had me really bummed out, and I'm looking forward to getting you all restocked with Halo. We have a bunch of flavorings in transit and will be ordering consistently every two weeks. We are working on Plan B and Plan C to keep this from happening again in the future.

Thank you all for your patience, the end of the drought is near.
Johnny Blaze

Johnny Blaze

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2009
Tampa, FL
www.halocigs.com
We have talked quite a few times. The last time I contacted you I never got a response. I honestly figured you were done with your retail side. Sounds like I get to make a big order this weekend though. It'll all work out in the end.

I honestly apologize if I didn't respond to your last email. It was certainly not intentional. Even in this last "dark" month, I thought I had responded to everyone inquiring about the status (even though the news was not so good). I do apologize again that it slipped past me.

Johnny Blaze

gratefulme

ECF Veteran
Nov 2, 2009
I honestly apologize if I didn't respond to your last email. It was certainly not intentional. Even in this last "dark" month, I thought I had responded to everyone inquiring about the status (even though the news was not so good). I do apologize again that it slipped past me.

Johnny Blaze

No big deal man. It didn't kill me. Once I place that order I won't care about anything else. One thing I learned is that I'll be keeping a years supply now. No chancing this again.

:D

a few more days when my bottle hits the empty mark I'm going to have to start calling Johnny up and crying it out myself :p

We've all been begging for months you ask one time and he pops it out by the end of the week. I'm thinking you're a good guy to keep close thy;)

Thyestean

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2009
Upstate NY
Ok, we've finally got shipping confirmation from our ingredient supplier, and should have flavorings in stock this week. We expect to be back in business early next week. Stay tuned for more info on the 24 hour "We're sorry for the ridiculously long wait" Sale.

I honestly apologize to you all from the bottom of my heart for the long delay. The whole situation had me really bummed out, and I'm looking forward to getting you all restocked with Halo. We have a bunch of flavorings in transit and will be ordering consistently every two weeks. We are working on Plan B and Plan C to keep this from happening again in the future.

Thank you all for your patience, the end of the drought is near.
Johnny Blaze

YouTube - Kool & The Gang - Celebration

----

No big deal man. It didn't kill me. Once I place that order I won't care about anything else. One thing I learned is that I'll be keeping a years supply now. No chancing this again.

We've all been begging for months you ask one time and he pops it out by the end of the week. I'm thinking you're a good guy to keep close thy;)

LOL ..

Thyestean

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2009
Upstate NY
Well hopefully you enjoy it katking.

And since I don't see it here already I figured I'd post the new coupon here while I'm posting....

ECFTEN.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread