Halo CBD e-liquid Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tetrodotox

Dec 8, 2016
Texas
i ordered a bottle of the high potency CBD e-liquid from them ($$$) and I think I got a bad batch. The liquid had this sticky/chunky/goopy viscosity to it and had what appeared to be dried up or congealed chunks of e-liquid. This is the first time I’ve ever ordered CBD liquid, so I have no idea what to expect. Anyone know if this is normal? Assuming it is, I have a couple questions I’d like some of the forum’s help with:

1. What device should I be using to vape this? My G6 system can’t handle it.

2. Is there anything I can add to the liquid to dissolve these clumps/chunks of e-liquid?

3. If I warm the liquid up (low temp) to dissolve clumps, will it reduce the CBD level?

4. Anyone using the G6 mini tanks and notice the cap keeps sliding out of the tank?

Muchísimas Gracias, y’all,

Tina T

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
i ordered a bottle of the high potency ... e-liquid from them ($$$) and I think I got a bad batch. The liquid had this sticky/chunky/goopy viscosity to it and had what appeared to be dried up or congealed chunks of e-liquid. This is the first time I’ve ever ordered ... liquid, so I have no idea what to expect. Anyone know if this is normal? Assuming it is, I have a couple questions I’d like some of the forum’s help with:

1. What device should I be using to vape this? My G6 system can’t handle it.

2. Is there anything I can add to the liquid to dissolve these clumps/chunks of e-liquid?

3. If I warm the liquid up (low temp) to dissolve clumps, will it reduce the ... level?

4. Anyone using the G6 mini tanks and notice the cap keeps sliding out of the tank?

Muchísimas Gracias, y’all,

Tina T
Hi T,

Contact the vendor: if they can not or will not help you, contact Halo directly.
Please remember:
test.jpg

You may face legal repercussions for possession and/or use.

Cheers
I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread