Halo Flavor So New It's Not Even For Sale Yet... Belgian Cocoa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garnoch

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 5, 2010
NYC
Belgian Cocoa, yes Cocoa - not Chocolate. Thank God. When I heard Halo branching out into a flavor like this, I was worried. Halo is my favorite juice maker and I'm so happy MV sells it, but for me, they have my favorites juice and my least favorite juices. Love it or hate it basically. One great thing is that they don't do all those crazy flavors. They keep is small. When they recently branched out to stuff like Tribeca, Malibu Menthol and Tiki juice, it was awesome. But Cocoa? What's next... Key Lime Pie? I was wrong though. This stuff smells and tastes like going through the ride at Hershey Park where they show you how they make everything. It's a dry cocoa taste with the hit of a tobacco base if you ask me. The best part... great throat hit and vapor. I've come to realize I don't care for sweets, drinks, cakes and fruits. I wanted to but like a lot of people, I wind up going back to things that are kind of tobacco based. Tastes that aren't really like anything in the grocery store. So I didn't expect to like this. Again, I was wrong. This stuff is so good I might give it a go throughout the day, between Tribeca drags.
With any luck, Halo will start actually selling this flavor and MV will carry it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread