Halo g6 vs Bloog Classic vs Apollo

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Lee

ECF Veteran
Sep 9, 2013
FLA
So now that I have been a regular vaper for a whole two weeks now :toast:, my wife has grown curious. I got her a disposable so she could try and compare to my eGo/clearomizer. Regardless of efficiency and battery life, she wants a cig-a-like auto. I am of no help as I went from a disposable to the eGo type.

Which of the three would you recommend for her and why? This is between the Halo g6 vs Bloog Classic vs Apollo. You can assume blank cartomizers, as she already has a juice. So hardware to hardware, what is your recommendations and why? She will be using a 12mg strength.

thanks in advance!

nova_did_it

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Glendale, AZ, USA
Hi Lee, I can't tell you which is better, but I did order a Halo G6 and it gives off a really good vapor cloud. I know from reading the site that the piece that you put the liquid in can be refilled. It is my discrete e-cig that I use when out and about. I use the automatic one, I haven't used the manual one yet.

JessicaS

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 24, 2013
Columbus, OH, USA
The Bloog and Halo are both great choices. I would give the G6 the edge though since it is exceptional for what it is. Smokeless Image is similar to the G6 and also great. With those it would be easier for her to "move up" if she chooses since the latter companies make it almost seamless. It is understandable to want a cig-like auto in the beginning, since that is what I wanted as well. I still will pick one up on occasion.

ddarlington24

ECF Veteran
Aug 24, 2013
usa
I know that the g6 uses the less common kr808-d thread on both g6 and there ego/triton battery I believe the smokeless is the same thread. Don't know for a fact if there the same thread but from what I've read there both kr808.

But in my experience it would be easier just to go 510 since 90% of all hardware is made to be compatible to 510/ego threads

I didn't really like the halo tanks I know there disposable, but I had too many issues with them the draw was painfully tight. and just used kanger emart clearos 808 way better draw/vapor production. Plus there cheaper at a number of venders then halo.

but the one thing I will say is halo's e juice is top notch but it a bit pricier than many of the other venders

BigBen2k

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2013
MA, USA
g6ecig.jpg
(pulled from Google Image Search)
Thanks again for the advice! Do you have a photo of an cig-a-like with a t4 on top?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread