Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny Blaze

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2009
Tampa, FL
www.halocigs.com
Okay so let me first say that I still have no idea how I would ever describe any of the 4 Halo flavors that I have to anyone. But, having said that I have found myself strangely addicted to this Bella Valencia. I don't know what it is but I like it.

Johnny please tell me that the rumor floating around here is true and that there are smaller bottles and new flavors coming in the not too distant future.

We are absolutely working on sample packs. This took the back burner as our stock situation became an issue, but we are now back to getting them ready. I think we have found all of our packaging, so it's just a matter of bringing it all together. I'm hoping we will have something ready in about 3-4 weeks. This has definitely been a customer request, and I can assure you we are working on them.

Johnny Blaze

Thyestean

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2009
Upstate NY
We are absolutely working on sample packs. This took the back burner as our stock situation became an issue, but we are now back to getting them ready. I think we have found all of our packaging, so it's just a matter of bringing it all together. I'm hoping we will have something ready in about 3-4 weeks. This has definitely been a customer request, and I can assure you we are working on them.

Johnny Blaze

Nice :thumb:

Now what type of e-cig was it you said you were working on again?

snickeringdog.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread