The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Halo I ordered 1.0 Breeze 2 atomizers and was sent 1.2ohm

Discussion in 'Halo' started by Robbert, Jun 5, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Robbert

Robbert Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 1, 2016
    I ordered 1.0 green banded atomizers for breeze 2 and it shows these on halo website so why was I sent 1.2?
    All my invoices,order confirmation says 1.0 and that’s what I paid for so why is customer service not wanting to send me what I ordered and paid for?
    They finally are supposed to send a return form but it’s like pulling teeth and they make claims they don’t have a clue about.Did they design the Breeze 2,no so they should no tell customer it works better.
    If 1.2ohm was meant to be used in breeze 2 Aspire would not have made the upgrade.
    Dissatisfied with Halo because they clearly try to sell outdated atomizers to customers.
    Breeze 2 comes with 1.0ohm not 1.2ohm.
    1.2ohm is for MTL regular eliquids not esalts.

2. ZenenaM2017

ZenenaM2017 Moved On

Dec 5, 2017
    Trinity, Florida
    Hi Robbert,

Thank you for reaching out. I'm so sorry to hear that you received the wrong item and for the experience you had. Please send me a direct message including your order number, email address and contact information so I can send this directly to the customer service manager. Again, I do apologize for the experience you had.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.