• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

HALO juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ravi1234

Verified Member
Jan 1, 2013
NA
  • Deleted by oOSubliminalOo
  • Reason: Rules Violation

Domtine

Lim Peh
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2011
North Korea with Disneyland
Ravi, some of us are sick of all the hype and super prices of some of these so called "premium" juices. Some of the guys here just vape flavorless. If you wanna look around for exposure to different flavors by all means go ahead.

IMHO doesn't mean something is made in Ang Moh land means it is definitely better.

sometimes ang mo land thing are not made in ang mo land. if you noe what i mean

eyespan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2012
S.E.A
End up all the materials also come from china but *assembled* in angmo land

Yah... but the truth is some of these stuff taste horrible for their prices. Its like a few guys get together to open an expensive bottle of wine. Everyone goes about acting like they know something saying its nice and chic, mellow, zesty and all that when the truth is its gone sour and turned into vinegar.

mavieboy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 22, 2012
SG
Yah... but the truth is some of these stuff taste horrible for their prices. Its like a few guys get together to open an expensive bottle of wine. Everyone goes about acting like they know something saying its nice and chic, mellow, zesty and all that when the truth is its gone sour and turned into vinegar.

True that. I hate malibu menthol from halo. Got the coconut oil smell and taste i hate it ....

eyespan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2012
S.E.A
I think there is no easy way around it yah? When Halo became easily available some time back I got all excited and tried almost everything. My friends and I, we pooled together and went juice testing. Short of saying something to "red card" myself, let's just say I am not impressed.

I know a couple of juice maestros here, their juices are amazing. My own brews and some of the fellow forummers' own brews here bother on nice to incredibly shiok but never mediocre.

Juice wise, you don't need to buy any "Pasta from Italy.:D Just alot of experimentation.

madhero

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2011
Singapore
I think there is no easy way around it yah? When Halo became easily available some time back I got all excited and tried almost everything. My friends and I, we pooled together and went juice testing. Short of saying something to "red card" myself, let's just say I am not impressed.

I know a couple of juice maestros here, their juices are amazing. My own brews and some of the fellow forummers' own brews here bother on nice to incredibly shiok but never mediocre.

Juice wise, you don't need to buy any "Pasta from Italy.:D Just alot of experimentation.

Ahaha... I see the pasta still floating around...

mavieboy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 22, 2012
SG
OT a bit. A small question.. I came across some juice that is really thick (almost like gel) and some really watery. Whats the difference?

Thick juices are vg base and watery ones should be pg base. I will put it simple for u, More vg = more vapor but less throat hit , More pg = more throat hit less vapor. Lastly if your using stainless steel mesh on genesis style rebuildable atomizer, 325 ss mesh works better with high vg content or vg base .

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread