Status
Not open for further replies.

niterider

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2012
State College, PA
Hey all, this is my first review. I kicked the habit of smoking back in early April sticking with mostly tobacco Flavors. I received a bottle of Kringle's Curse as a promo and I just have to say, Holy &%$#~!

This Flavor may have completely changed my preferences in e-liquid. First vape was odd. Peppermint Candy Cane? Am I going to like this at all? The answer is a resounding Yes! I could see it cater to menthol fans but I was never a menthol guy. But the more I vaped, the more I was falling in love with it. In fact, this flavor has taken me over the hump of needing tobacco flavors.

It's a bold flavor without it being too sweet. Halo knocked this one out of the park!

Taste: Thin Mints Girl Scout Cookies - Add a drop or 2 of Belgium Coco and it's more like Andy's Mints.

Throat Hit: Excellent
Vapor: Excellent
Weapon of choice: Halo G6 KR808
Date of Trial: 7/14/12

Last edited:

OkieNurse

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2012
Tulsa Oklahoma
I got it as a free sample as well and LOVE IT! I wasn't a big menthol fan either so I was a bit nervous about how hard it would hit but it is a very clean and refreshing taste. I'm definitely ordering some Belgium Coco to try out the "thin mint" flavor. Being a newbie mixing my already wonderful flavors makes me a bit nervous...sure don't want to mess up a good one!!

niterider

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2012
State College, PA
This stuff is definitely the bomb! I also received a sample, tried it out in my HH and liked it - and found that the sample was gone in a very very short while. I just ordered the big bottle and Kringles Curse is even better (to me) in a tank - hard to put it down!

I haven't tried it in a clearo yet but will try it next time. About to make a new order now. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread