Halo - Longhorn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garnoch

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 5, 2010
NYC
As many of you know, my main two vapes are Halo - Tribeca and Menthol Ice. When I smoked, I smoked Camel Filters, Wides and Lights - with the occasional Camel Crush, crushing the filter at the end so that my last few drags had a menthol taste. Because Modern Vapor sells Halo juice, I like to give my basic thoughts on some of Halo's stuff. I don't like writing juice reviews though because it's very subjective so here you go...

Halo - Longhorn
"Longhorn is a rich fire-cured tobacco blend, offering a robust tobacco flavor with exceptional throat hit. The complex blend of fire-cured tobacco coupled with Corojo and Cavendish offers a deep flavor bordering the intensity of a light cigar."

Sometimes Halo goes for more or less throat hit, while almost always delivering great vapor. Longhorn delivers great throat hit and great vapor. It's not for me though. As many of you know, I don't like the original tobacco flavors that Halo got such a good rep over. This tastes a lot like their classic tobacco flavors so it's not my thing. Based on how many people loved their original stuff though, Longhorn is gong to be a favorite for many.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread