Halo Malibu Menthol Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shannon65

ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2011
Tampa, FL
malibu_1.png

Halo e-liquids come in 06, 12, 18 and 24mg and are available in 5ml for $4.99, 30ml for $19.99 or as 5 cartomizers for a KR808D-1 for $9.99. The cartomizers can be re-used and come in a small plastic case as seen below. All Halo e-liquids come with a lot number, best by date and the 30ml has a born on date. Cartomizers come safety sealed.

malibu.jpg

I ordered Halo's new G6 e-cigarette kit and got some Malibu Menthol (06mg) cartomizers and a small 5ml bottle of Malibu Menthol because I had heard good things about it and the flavor description sounded intriguing. Boy oh boy am I glad I ordered it...it is by far my favorite flavor so far.

The smell of the liquid sucks you in from the start...reminiscent of a coconut scented suntan lotion, you instantly get a tropical feel. This liquid does NOT disappoint! The flavor is sort of like sitting pool-side in some tropical location sipping on a pina colada! There is a coconut/pineapple flavor with just a tiny hint of menthol. I let a co-worker who doesn't like menthol try this liquid and they loved it so much they said they could puff on it all day long, lol.

I HIGHLY recommend this liquid to anyone! You can buy them from Halo's website.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread